What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 State of Origin Series (Mens Edition)

Wally21

Bench
So does Moses now have more try assists than Cleary in Origin? I reckon it’d be bloody close and he has played 10 less games. Seriously, you put moses in Melbourne or Penrith side and he’s at least Cleary’s equal.

The problem isn’t Moses. It’s the deadshits around him and the absolute gross negligence in attacking coaching.
I was thinking the same Happy. Moses has done what Cleary has been unable to, dominate at Origin

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Will the commentary panel (especially Fittler) give Madge credit as they were sure as shit keen to give it to him
After game 1.

I’m not a Madge fan at all but I thought it was low how they went after him after game 1.
Agree here as well. I think the media have drummed up the profiles of the coaches way too much this series. Billy was hailed as a genius picking Cobbo on the bench… he can then cop some picking Capewell over Fafita.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Agree here as well. I think the media have drummed up the profiles of the coaches way too much this series. Billy was hailed as a genius picking Cobbo on the bench… he can then cop some picking Capewell over Fafita.
Spot on. Not a word on there precious commentary team buddy who was completely out coached tonight. This is coming from someone who’d kill to have him as an eels coach.