What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 State of Origin Series (Mens Edition)

Happy MEel

First Grade
If NSW wins the 3rd SOO.

And an Australian team is picked... will Moses be the halfback or 5/8th even (assuming Cleary is back)
I think they’ll carry both in the squad for the Pacific Championships. If we’re building to the 26 World Cup then it should be DCE that makes way.

King-Gutho94

Coach
If NSW wins the 3rd SOO.

And an Australian team is picked... will Moses be the halfback or 5/8th even (assuming Cleary is back)
The dope Mal will probably pick Tedesco and stick with incumbency.

He is another clown that needs to be shown the door.

Some of those players that played last year in the final shouldn't wear the green and gold again.

It was a disgraceful performance 30-0 to kiwis is unacceptable for a Kangaroos side.

Mal should have been punted after that.

Kornstar

Coach
I think if Cleary is back for SOO3, they have to pick the Panthers halves surely? Leave Moses out and let him rest......

Especially because there is no chance QLD don't lift and return to their grubbiest and destroy us in game 3, leave Moses out of that shit show!

Gronk

Staff member
I think if Cleary is back for SOO3, they have to pick the Panthers halves surely? Leave Moses out and let him rest......

Especially because there is no chance QLD don't lift and return to their grubbiest and destroy us in game 3, leave Moses out of that shit show!
Moses save Madge's job last night. I don't think he would have survived a 0-3.

Soto

Bench
Didnt i hear reports that Cobbo told Billy he was tired and wasn't up to play this origin game.

He did the same thing 2 years ago at Brisbane the week we flogged them by 50 didn't he.

How can you trust him going into a decider.

Picking and choosing when you want to play is a dangerous game.
1 month is a long time and who wouldn't want to be involved in this game

Pazza

First Grade

We want our players playing as many big games as possible

hindy111

Post Whore

Penrith are not bringing him back untill origins done. They have said this already.
They have their eyes on a 4 peat.

In 2025 I reckon Noses and Nathan will be the halves.

hindy111

Post Whore
Moses save Madge's job last night. I don't think he would have survived a 0-3.

Game 1 was against 12 men. NSW stayed in it for 60mins.

C.Murray,Mitchell,Moses,Edwards and having 13 men made the difference. Moses played great and so did Luai.They combined nicely.
C.Murray fast play the balls also killed them as did Latrell. Martin and Haas in the forwards but A.CRIGHTON was the best of the forwards.
Lomax and Crighton in centres also huge games.

Other forwards did little really. We had 68% of ball in first half and with that much ball always going to win.

hindy111

Post Whore
Your a Qlder do you reckon Billy has the roll the dice with Fifita for game 3 instead of Capewell or Kaufusi.

I still think QLD win game 3 I have seen this movie so many times NSW thrash QLD in game 2 to level the series and then the decider in QLD.

NSW rock up thinking they have Qld measure again and the Maroons just bash NSW out of the game.

2020 & 2022 are 2 most recent examples.

Fafita has to play. I'd pick Ponga if he was fit also.
After 40mins yesterday I thought we'd deff win game 3. But after the 2nd half when QLD had more ball they seemed to control it ok and found holes so now I am unsure.

If I was QLD I'd have Hunt and DCE in halves with Harry starting. Ponga at fullback and Walsh off bench

hindy111

Post Whore
NSW should make a change also
RCG in for Jturbo who offers nothing hitting it up. Perhaps put him on bench and drop that Manly 2nd rower