What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 State of Origin Series (Mens Edition)

TheParraboy

Staff member
He’s a passenger for you guys. But Haas and Leniu certainly aren’t. I also think Slater got it wrong by not choosing Fafita. Our attack needed someone to straighten and I think he’d have given you guys something to think about out wide.

Grateful he decided to pick Kaufusi , Capewell and Nanai in the 17 over Fifita

Something not right there, Fifita playing better than all 3

T-Boon

Coach
I don’t know how many 6 agains there were last night but the one I remember was from that lovely 80s style bootlace tackle from Martin one on one which is now considered bad defense apparently. I just don’t get defense at all these days.

Soto

Bench
But I’d take him and make him our captain in a heartbeat, exactly the type of player and leader our club needs
Would also take Welch if we couldn't get someone like Carrigan.
Welch would show the rest what professionalism is all about and also a great leader.
Culture change is what this club needs. I wanted McGuire as coach but when it was evident he wouldn't be available I'm very glad Ryles is the new boss...
He will put a rocket up these blokes...shape or ship out...
No more free rides. This is the beginning of a new dawn at this club

Soto

Bench
Chrichton’s the best centre in the game. Shut down the hammer with ease.
His brother in the 2nd row goes alright as well. Would be nice to have someone at Parra that has that physical presence and doesn’t take shit from the opposition
So different mums?

Suitman

Post Whore
Leniu has amazing acceleration for such a big bloke, would love him at Parra

With the right coach, yes. He would have been wasted here previously. Just like all of our currently talented players.
Hopefully, Ryles will change this mentality at our club.
I don't know what it is about Ryles, and I really would have preferred Cheika, but I'm hoping that finally, Ryles might be able to change our loser mentality.
In saying that, I thought Sticky, Kearney and Arthur would as well.
I've got no idea tbh.
Just hope.