What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 TV and Streaming Ratings Discussion

Perth Red

Post Whore
I said the return on what it’s worth was awful and they could’ve reinvested the money into assets that have a much higher return like we are

I’m happy they have their equity stuck in an asset that hardly makes money and whose value has collapsed

We have bought our assets at very favourable time in the cycle
No one care what the return on the current value is, doh! Investors care about two things. A) Is the return on what was invested good B) is the value of the asset increasing. The fact this particular asset ticks both those boxes AND helps the actual sport flourish through its useage is a big bonus.

$25-27mill a year isnt 'hardly making money'. Its around 9% return and when factoring in the other two big plusses is a pretty good ROI. If I could invest $286k of my pension and get $28k a year dividend plus have my pension worth $1mill in 8 years I'd be a happy man!

Where have you seen the profit on the NRL hotels by the way?

Wb1234

Immortal
No one care what the return on the current value is, doh! Investors care about two things. A) Is the return on what was invested good B) is the value of the asset increasing. The fact this particular asset ticks both those boxes AND helps the actual sport flourish through its useage is a big bonus.

$25-27mill a year isnt 'hardly making money'. Its around 9% return and when factoring in the other two big plusses is a pretty good ROI. If I could invest $286k of my pension and get $28k a year dividend plus have my pension worth $1mill in 8 years I'd be a happy man!

Where have you seen the profit on the NRL hotels by the way?
Articles on the nrl investments which I have posted and commented on

Which you have commented on as well

Latest posts