What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 TV and Streaming Ratings Discussion

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
W

What’s hilarious is how they try and gatekeep a pro afl narrative.

Like just because they collate the data means they have a monopoly on its interpretation lmao

luckily for me I’ve found another source which I’m more than happy to quote
Plus Wookie isn't doing it to provide some charitable service to us. He runs a business and website that he wants to drive traffic to.

Not a criticism by the way, he's clearly passionate about what he does, just pointing out what it is

taste2taste

Juniors
You can only watch the AFL if you have an old fashion aerial going into your house.

Just sat down to watch the Swans on 7plus and they are showing Border Force, it has a message running across the screen saying..

We do not currently have the rights to stream the AFL, tune into the broadcast via your aerial

Oh well, looks like I'll miss the game, darn it :(

You can only watch the AFL if you have an old fashion aerial going into your house.

Just sat down to watch the Swans on 7plus and they are showing Border Force, it has a message running across the screen saying..

We do not currently have the rights to stream the AFL, tune into the broadcast via your aerial

Oh well, looks like I'll miss the game, darn it :(
1 point

The_Wookie

Bench
W

What’s hilarious is how they try and gatekeep a pro afl narrative.

Yes all those posts about rugby league and its ratings lead really do mean i keep a pro afl narrative.

Like just because they collate the data means they have a monopoly on its interpretation lmao

Never once have I said that. My problem with ol mate richiti is that his data is occasionally errant. That said, some of his assertions have literally no base and others are based on faulty reasoning - in my opinion.

luckily for me I’ve found another source which I’m more than happy to quote

Ill note that I encouraged people to actually go and follow the guy on twitter if they want a strictly league perspective. Even though his data - I couldnt give a damn about his interpretation - appears wrong from time to time.

Plus Wookie isn't doing it to provide some charitable service to us. He runs a business and website that he wants to drive traffic to.

It is actually about the data and the discussion. There is some valued discussion here and on twitter that I benefit from having, but the website i dont really care about as much as I do twitter. This year will be the first time that site has made any money, and I had to bite the bullet and accept gambling advertising to get it done.

Not a criticism by the way, he's clearly passionate about what he does, just pointing out what it is

Vlad59

Bench
Yes all those posts about rugby league and its ratings lead really do mean i keep a pro afl narrative.

Never once have I said that. My problem with ol mate richiti is that his data is occasionally errant. That said, some of his assertions have literally no base and others are based on faulty reasoning - in my opinion.

Ill note that I encouraged people to actually go and follow the guy on twitter if they want a strictly league perspective. Even though his data - I couldnt give a damn about his interpretation - appears wrong from time to time.

It is actually about the data and the discussion. There is some valued discussion here and on twitter that I benefit from having, but the website i dont really care about as much as I do twitter. This year will be the first time that site has made any money, and I had to bite the bullet and accept gambling advertising to get it done.
Some of richigrubbs posts are utter nonsense. They are totally biased. Old mate WB loves him with sycophantic adoration as a result.