What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 TV and Streaming Ratings Discussion

titoelcolombiano

First Grade

Fta was afls last ratings stronghold
Two things about that wallabies game...

They can't even sell out Allianz and their national team now rates at the level of a below average NRL or AFL game. Happy days

Also, shows the importance of clear air for Origin, we wouldn't get the level of ratings we do in the fumble states on a Froday or Saturday night

Wb1234

Referee

They can't even sell out Allianz and their national team now rates at the level of a below average NRL or AFL game. Happy days

Also, shows the importance of clear air for Origin, we wouldn't get the level of ratings we do in the fumble states on a Froday or Saturday night
“Their national team”

god bless you.

taste2taste

Juniors

I'd be interested to see the break down of demographics for the Wallabies game.

Id be staggered if many under 30 watched it. It isn't a sport that would appeal to the younger generation. I watched the game and my partner made the astute observation that " they stand around alot, don't they? "

Pleb

Juniors
I'd be interested to see the break down of demographics for the Wallabies game.

Id be staggered if many under 30 watched it. It isn't a sport that would appeal to the younger generation. I watched the game and my partner made the astute observation that " they stand around alot, don't they? "
I went to see a band at the horden across the road the same night. Said to my mate on the light rail how everyone in wallabies gear looked 60 and over.

nko11

Juniors
Something that I didn't notice with scheduling this year. From this week forward the AFL stops playing Thursday nights for the rest of the season. Meaning we have clear air on Thursdays now. The NRL have also scheduled Melbourne away on Thursday night 4 of the last 5 rounds. Hopefully some solid ratings and greater penetration into the Southern Market.

The_Wookie

Bench
Something that I didn't notice with scheduling this year. From this week forward the AFL stops playing Thursday nights for the rest of the season. Meaning we have clear air on Thursdays now. The NRL have also scheduled Melbourne away on Thursday night 4 of the last 5 rounds. Hopefully some solid ratings and greater penetration into the Southern Market.

AFL has done this every year recently, its quite the puzzler really.

The_Wookie

Bench
Meanwhile at Channel 7 - slowly ripping the bandaid off

well youve also got max job cuts incoming at Nine.

and Ten has its own issues, with the future uncertain after Paramount and Skydance merger went through.

Vlad59

Bench
well youve also got max job cuts incoming at Nine.

and Ten has its own issues, with the future uncertain after Paramount and Skydance merger went through.
Murder of the innocents mate

Latest posts