What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 TV and Streaming Ratings Discussion

Wb1234

Immortal
When you can read a dictionary get back to me. The definition of ROI is freely available. I mean its an acronym that literally stands for "return on investment".

Ive got the ratings as given by Oztam, VOZ and the broadcasters. thats all a man can do.
Your investment figure doesn’t include increased rents over market for 15 years or so

What’s the total ratings of nrl vs afl including origins and all stars ?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Buying something for $250M that is now worth over a billion is a bad ROI according to big financial news @Wb1234
yeh terrible investment, 400% asset value growth and 10% annual profit. Who'd put their money into that?
Wb is a financial genious, I can only imagine he lives in a mansion in point piper?

DIOGENES

Juniors
Question I have often wondered - how did they end up with AFL Park - a massive investment but a failure In a short period of time. Did land value get them out of the hole?

The_Wookie

Bench
Question I have often wondered - how did they end up with AFL Park - a massive investment but a failure In a short period of time. Did land value get them out of the hole?

Blame cricket. relations between the state football bodies and cricket werent always cordial, and negotiations between the two lead to outright discontent in all three cases.

Bought the land and built the stadium in the 60s nd 70s for the most part. SANFL did the same at Football Park in the 70s and the WAFL did at Subiaco (although on a peppercorn lease, not ownership).

The league built out at mulgrave as they correctly predicted the growth in the south east. However, transport links failed to materialise, and the government was quite hostile towards expansion of the venue or using it for the grand final.

Wasnt really a failure in its time, and it was obsolete when sold in 2001 for $110m to mirvac.

Latest posts