What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Week 1: FINALS Sep13-15

King-Gutho94

Coach
Btw i would also like to welcome the Bulldogs to the premiership drought club

I consider 20 years since your last premiership an official premiership drought.

Next year we can induct the Tigers and the year after the Broncos.

20+ year premiership drought club

Eels, Raiders, Warriors, Knights, Bulldogs.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Never have I gone harder for the Dogs to lose than today. I despise that team more than anyone in the NRL. They are absolute grubs and they lasted a whole week longer than us.

f**k the Dogs!
And buying their way out of trouble. Over half of today’s team weren’t at the club two years ago.

Avenger

Immortal
And buying their way out of trouble. Over half of today’s team weren’t at the club two years ago.
Pou, I was certain you’d side with the Dogs today and do your usual devil’s advocate shit when the inevitable happened and Eels fans starting rejoicing.

Thank you for surprising me.

Delboy

First Grade
Never have I gone harder for the Dogs to lose than today. I despise that team more than anyone in the NRL. They are absolute grubs and they lasted a whole week longer than us.

f**k the Dogs!
Adding Gould and his smug comments each and every day made it a fait accompli to want (hard to even say it) Manly to win. Ouch

That last try by Koula underlines that speed is essential in today’s game, and covers so many mistakes. Not sure why there doesn’t seem to be real speedsters in our own junior league.

Adding Gould and his smug comments each and every day made it a fait accompli to want (hard to even say it) Manly to win. Ouch

That last try by Koula underlines that speed is essential in today’s game, and covers so many mistakes. Not sure why there doesn’t seem to be real speedsters in our own junior league.

If break the bank for the likes of Koula. Absolutely dynamic. Our backs are very booooooooooods like and slow