What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16 2024: Non Parra games

EelsFan05

Bench
The issue I have is that my Season Tickets are on the halfway line , and if I canceled and then tried to get it back would probably end up in 3 rows from the back of the stand. Still even I am at a level of frustration where I’ve Not been before.
Mine are great seats as well. But when do you say enough is enough? I barely get any enjoyment out of going anymore. More like a sense of dread.

Mine are great seats as well. But when do you say enough is enough?
Personally I said enough when we moved our home games to Homebush circa 2017. After 30-odd seasons couldn't continue to justify the expense for something we wouldn't use regularly.
I barely get any enjoyment out of going anymore. More like a sense of dread.
Yep. Even 2022 was just a stroke of luck toward the end to not be cannon fodder and out in straight sets in the first two weeks of finals.

Great governance to our management. We are now LAST. What an absolute rabble of a management. “Good Governance”
According to some, our Board Directors are beyond reproach because (wait for it...) they're successful businessmen! They done some wanky generic post-grad MBA or such, churned out by money-grabbing universities!

So who are we fans to question whether they know their stuff in steering our club to "success"? 😂

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I threatened the club at the end of last year not to renew my season tickets if they didn’t get rid of BA, so I followed through with it. Some may see it as stupid, but it was a principle thing for me
Well they sacked him and now everything is great. Thank you for your service.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I think you are just talking absolute BS again...if we don't have $$$ with only a top 28 this has been the worst mismanagement of the salary cap in the history of the nrl...anyone who is involved and overseen this needs to be terminated effectively immediately and be arrested
The reason we have spots empty is because they would just be filled by the type of nuffy already in our lower grades. Why upgrade merkins from Flegg or NSW Cup (outside the top 30) unless we have to?