What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 World Club Challenge

Iamback

Coach
I don’t know Soni, just because I don’t hate him and I think he’s a very good hooker, doesn’t make us mates.

I’m huge Summo fan and I’d pick him every day of the week over Soni Luke.

can’t for the life of me understand why you are having so much trouble understanding this.

“The side needed halves cover” so they put a half on the bench…. That’s not rocket science is it.

So Soni will be a better hooker than Api and now Sommerton is better?

Which is what I said in the original post that started this

Our bench will and should change as the side needs it

Iamback

Coach
My god you can carry on.

This is literally the only place I’ve heard anything about Soni Luke being a sicko.

I asked Summo and Spud about it and they had no idea what I was talking about. Must have been huge news.

He got sent a warning for poking players in the ass, Not huge news but it happened

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Do you guys always need a Penrith Player to hang shit on?

Honestly, if any of the Panther players read what you wrote, they would think the same of you as they do Paul Kent. I’m not even joking.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
So Soni will be a better hooker than Api and now Sommerton is better?

Which is what I said in the original post that started this

Our bench will and should change as the side needs it
I’ve never had anything to do with Soni, other than coaching against him. as I said from the start of this nonsense, that was Kingo’s opinion on him, when I asked him what the plan to replace Api was. It was you peanuts that continue to give me shit about, which I couldn’t really careless about.

I have coached Summo, I know his work ethic, I know his style and I rate him. He’s a very trust worthy player, much like Mitch Kenny, I like those style of players.