What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 World Club Challenge

Fangs

Coach
English touch judges are something else. Too much brain rot from watching soccer.

They only raise their flags when the ball flies 100m outside the field of play. Not necessarily biased as I saw plenty of Penrith plays not called. They are just highly incompetent.

The yak

Juniors
We either don't care about the concept or prepared poorly.
We had a few calls go against us but Wigan were the marginally better team.
We will have to play a lot better against Melbourne in a few weeks time.

murraymob

Coach
Ref was not good but we hurt ourself 2 bad play the ball in the closing of the game took the pressure off .We controlled the middle and made breaks there should have been more inside passes up the middle to the fastest guys

TroyJax

Juniors
As predicted by myself a few months ago, Penrith are proven to be losers on the world stage.
They are bloody lucky they don’t play in the super league.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Refs decision break momentum, not we didn't want to win or get into the game. I wish some players or coaches would be allowed to say how we feel about refs and call em out. Reds just continue to get away with shit like today.

MugaB

Coach
Man what a difference captains call would have made in this game...
Rigged match in the end especially with both those "over the line" Wigan try and Penriths "no try"
But i suppose the silver lining is that it'll light a fire under the boys to smash it up this season, and on the flip side the english league will feel somewhat important, when really its just where our nuffy offcuts go to retire