What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 World Club Challenge

MugaB

Coach
I rate Cole long term but that was my concern with him, Too one dimensional
Schnieder might be our back up option for origin but he'll end up our 1st choice half paring with nate in no time, the guy is super slick, go check out his highlights reel

Iamback

Coach
Schnieder might be our back up option for origin but he'll end up our 1st choice half paring with nate in no time, the guy is super slick, go check out his highlights reel

The thing is. Kenny and Edwards don't kick so we need a 6 who does more than run

Fangs

Coach
Cole was picked as the 6 so he has impressed the most this off-season.

Considering the location I felt Schneider was the better pick. Surprised he didn't make the bench at least.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Yes but Laurie is a better like for like for Luai. A few out there were ok but ok doesn't win games in the NRL
This was a trial mate, not an NRL game . We know what Daine can do. No doubt he’ll get the start if required when the NRL.