What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 World Club Challenge

Are you of all people making a joke about mental health. Shame on you

"Jane, the moment you start making sense to me is the moment I will seek the help of a trained professional."

I was not making a joke about mental illness, as I suffer from depression. If I came across like I was, I apologise.

The sentence, in bold, that I posted are your words, and I was referring to that comment.

Last edited:

maple_69

Bench
Moving on, if possible.

Does anyone know if our warm up match being broadcast on Kayo at all? Assume it might be on early Sunday morning if at all.

Keen to hear who is rolled out for that hit out also.

TDD91

Juniors
First Wigan squad of the season

424607915_778938550934743_2146920024569674099_n.jpg

Looks like Harvie Hill could have the last bench spot over Tiaki Chan, big young prop who had a good first proper season last year. Expect Wigan to be going with 3 props and a hooker on the bench for the first few rounds.

blue bags

First Grade
Injuries can happen anywhere
Training
Trial's
Warm up
NRL
WCC
State of Origin
Even at home
It's all happened before
Alot of times most player's are carrying injuries
All players enter the Arena to give what they have to give and find more than they expect
The old saying. Leave it out there

Luke Bowden

First Grade
"Jane, the moment you start making sense to me is the moment I will seek the help of a trained professional."

I was not making a joke about mental illness, as I suffer from depression. If I came across like I was, I apologise.

The sentence, in bold, that I posted are your words, and I was referring to that comment.
No point apologising now. The damage is done.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Injuries can happen anywhere
Training
Trial's
Warm up
NRL
WCC
State of Origin
Even at home
It's all happened before
Alot of times most player's are carrying injuries
All players enter the Arena to give what they have to give and find more than they expect
The old saying. Leave it out there
Correct, depending on the importance of the game. Preseason games are training runs.

You can’t tell me the Melbourne Storm gave it their all and fought to the death last night against the Dogs.

Iamback

Coach
Correct, depending on the importance of the game. Preseason games are training runs.

You can’t tell me the Melbourne Storm gave it their all and fought to the death last night against the Dogs.

Rheed Mahoney and the weak gutted Dog went hard on the other side though

Fangs

Coach

The Storm did go hard in past WCC matches however. I think they played Leeds on four occasions. This will be our second against Wigan.

One thing we now share in common with the Storm is a culture of winning (Minus cheating). We won't be copping another loss, especially when it's the last piece of silverware left for this club to win.

Fangs

Coach
Rheed Mahoney and the weak gutted Dog went hard on the other side though

And they need to. That spine is far from settled. Similar to last years trial Mahoney went hard as it was a new spine (Perham and Flanagan with Burton).

2018 trial we named a near full strength team and put in a lacklustre effort. Gus had the blow up with Griffin that day in the tunnel.

Different scenario being a WCC but we've got positions up for grabs. Whoever gets the 6, utility or centre positions wants to put on a good show in this game.

Last edited:

Hooked

Juniors
Moving on, if possible.

Does anyone know if our warm up match being broadcast on Kayo at all? Assume it might be on early Sunday morning if at all.

Keen to hear who is rolled out for that hit out also.

The hit out against Warrington is behind closed doors. There will be no coverage.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
The Storm did go hard in past WCC matches however. I think they played Leeds on four occasions. This will be our second against Wigan.

One thing we now share in common with the Storm is a culture of winning (Minus cheating). We won't be copping another loss, especially when it's the last piece of silverware left for this club to win.
Yep and no doubt we will go hard.

I just hope the game doesn’t cost us an important player for the season.

Iamback

Coach
And they need to. That spine is far from settled. Similar to last years trial Mahoney went hard as it was a new spine (Perham and Flanagan with Burton).

2018 trial we named a near full strength team and put in a lacklustre effort. Gus had the blow up with Griffin that day in the tunnel.

Different scenario being a WCC but we've got positions up for grabs. Whoever gets the 6, utility or centre positions wants to put on a good show in this game.

Lindsay Smith and the rep pack are locked in. The rest of the bench is also up for grabs. So I'd expected they'd go hard.

Latest posts