What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 NRL Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos

MugaB

Coach
One other thing I noticed was the chevron difference - the chevron splits before the sponsor on Su'a's jersey but it doesnt on Leilua's. Dragons got some explaining to do.
It's probably the size difference, a large would need more V hence why the V stretches out on Su'a's frame, look at Hunt's and then to Su'a's, it's obvious they want the V to stop at a certain point of the jersey (around the belly button), and the sponsor fits in the same spot regardless of where the V actually is, Luciano is similar to Hunts also, he might also be a smaller size to Sua's....

It's Been Done

Juniors
It's probably the size difference, a large would need more V hence why the V stretches out on Su'a's frame, look at Hunt's and then to Su'a's, it's obvious they want the V to stop at a certain point of the jersey (around the belly button), and the sponsor fits in the same spot regardless of where the V actually is, Luciano is similar to Hunts also, he might also be a smaller size to Sua's....
Could also be a prototype the manufacturer had lying around

Nuke

Staff member
The redrawn dragon is really well done. I know the Dragons don’t want to touch their primary logo, but they should consider it - just redraw the full logo in the new style. Everything else can stay the same.
That Dragons emblem was designed by one of the biggest Bulldogs supporters I know. Given the rivalry between those two clubs, party of me wonders if any of the passionate Dragons decision-makers don't like that the best looking thing they've had logo-wise was done by a huge fan of their biggest rival.

Our maybe that's just where my mind would go if that happened to my club ... and it probably has..!

Matt_CBY

Juniors
That Dragons emblem was designed by one of the biggest Bulldogs supporters I know. Given the rivalry between those two clubs, party of me wonders if any of the passionate Dragons decision-makers don't like that the best looking thing they've had logo-wise was done by a huge fan of their biggest rival.

Our maybe that's just where my mind would go if that happened to my club ... and it probably has..!
As a Bulldogs member, when he created the Manly logo I was more annoyed than this.

Nuke

Staff member
Looking through the blur, I can see a Bulldogs logo that looks closer to the round 1980s - mid1990s logo. Obviously it'll have its '90 Years' flavour, but I suspect it's based on that logo. I guess we'll see in a few days.

MRN

Bench
Well I wouldn't think Damien cooks needs a size difference the same as Sua, in fact he is probably smaller then Hunt, yet his Vee is the same as Sua's and he is also very clearly missing the red cuff of the sleeve.
1000001445.jpg