What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Squad List

possm

Coach
So, let's assume RCG is signed, then our top 30 is complete for 2025.

To accommodate anyone else there would have to be requests to leave, ie: break contract.
Bird, has activated his option tor '25, however, I feel he is the most likely to formally request a release.
Both Cake and Rava have long term contracts with us, somehow I can't see them "looking" too hard elsewhere, unless someone wants to throw ridiculous money at them, and given their performances over the last couple of weeks in the shop windows, I can't imagine a recruitment manager here, or the UK, wanting to do that. I have feeling they will both be here in '25.
As for Hunt, any nibble from any club, we should respond favourably, and let him go. The sooner the better as we need a new direction, captain and playmaker. Wishart maybe the answer, but the question remains on who wants Hunt at 35yrs old, at top $$, with again a very poor "shop-window" performance against the Eels?

A lot of activity won't happen until Nov in any case.
If I were in charge I'd tell them both that they are not up to standard and if this situation remains, they will be playing reserve grade in 2025 and because of this, their value would drop dramatically.

Sage63

Juniors
Bird looks to be interested in moving to the Tigers. I only hope that some of our other NRL squad would also take the opportunity to move on; Lawrie, Sloan, and Ravalawa come to mind. So I'm hoping we will have the space to recruit some and lose some:
Run-on 13
1. Tedesco
2. Allen
3. Suli
4. Holmes
5. Tuipulotu
6. Wishart
7. Reynolds
8. RCG
9. Cook
10. Thompson
11. Leilua
12. Su'A
13. De Belin

Bench
14. Liddle
15. F Molo
16. T Couchman
17. R Couchman

Spine
Tedesco
Flannagan
Reynolds
Cook

Gone
Hunt - Broncos
Bird - Tigers
Lomax - Eels
Lawrie - Hopefully Tigers
Ravalawa - Hopefully ESL
BMM - Hopefully ESL
Sloan
Brown
Fifita
*This 'Gone list' is a work in progress.
Sorry possum, I believe Sloan deserves more of a go. I think he’s a talent that is waiting to blossom.

blacksafake

First Grade
Reynolds to Sydney <==> Hunt to QLD, could be feasible if both clubs want that player off their books.. both have 1yr remaining, maybe 2 absolute most.. so its a fair exchange... I just personally dont know why the broncos would want their captain gone without a better one available.. they do have good young 7s but not at that level.
With Tallis constantly bagging Reynolds his mate Kevvie just might listen to him?

mattw5

Juniors
Sorry possum, I believe Sloan deserves more of a go. I think he’s a talent that is waiting to blossom.
He has had more then enough time he is a 50 + game rookie other players have played less games & are far more advanced in their development.