What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Hour NRL channel

mozza91

Coach
Is Paul Kent permanently on the rag?

His demeanor is always sour and if he didn’t whinge he’d say nothing. Surely nobody actually enjoys watching that?

Headless Chook

Juniors
Is Paul Kent permanently on the rag?

His demeanor is always sour and if he didn’t whinge he’d say nothing. Surely nobody actually enjoys watching that?
He’s been doing whatever the hell it is he is supposed to be doing for way too long. He looks and sounds bored with everything he says.

He reminds of that uninvited bloke who hangs around the table at the pub with the boys and puts a dampener on everything. Thinks he knows everything but knows nothing. He’d be the perfect candidate for a dick-in-beer payback.

Willie Ray

Bench
Cameron Smith is on League Life. Must be date night.
Just switched over to check it out but I can't take my eyes off the countdown clock in the top left hand corner...does everyone realise that Rugby League has only got 2 days, 21 hours and 40 minutes to live...
Thanx for the ride RL.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'm waiting for the episode of the Matty Johns show where he doesn't mention his brother.

alongside:
Finch talking about getting pssed when he played
Fletch talking about massage parlours
Hindmarsh being reminded he never won a GF

You can add these to life's certainties alongside taxes and death.

mozza91

Coach
Any chance of Fox employing a Journo who knows anything about Rugby League. Read and Ginnane are terrible. I watched NRL tonight for 5 minutes and heard several inaccuracies.

Apparently the Warriors gave Penrith a touch up in Penrith earlier this year. The Roosters got rid of Mitchell Pearce and then there was talk of Tedesco playing finals previously.

Nfi the lot of them.

Vee

First Grade
Matty Johns - excellent analysis of playing styles of halves on 360 last night.
Just watched the replay from last night, suddenly I feel a whole lot smarter. I'm not interested in his lowbrow comedy, but when he dissects footy, he's as good as anyone.

Such a step up from the usual cliche-ridden second stage of 360.

Last edited:

Latest posts