What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Hour NRL channel

parrawentyfan

Juniors
It seems they have got it the wrong way around.

It should be replays of recent and classic games most of the time - broken occasionally by panel shows. Instead it is all panel shows with the game replays on in the middle of the night.

Every time I turn it on it is just talking heads. Frustrating to see cricket, AFL, soccer, motorsport, basketball etc on constantly and no NRL despite having its own channel.

Stallion

First Grade
It seems they have got it the wrong way around.

It should be replays of recent and classic games most of the time - broken occasionally by panel shows. Instead it is all panel shows with the game replays on in the middle of the night.

Every time I turn it on it is just talking heads. Frustrating to see cricket, AFL, soccer, motorsport, basketball etc on constantly and no NRL despite having its own channel.

Some more overseas games at reasonable times would be welcomed as well !

no name

Coach
I hope Val Holmes does his half hour special, gets a shit load of money for it and calls Kent out for being a f**kwit.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Sucks that the fox on demand games arent in HD, seriously why not? Also why cut the replays down? You've got 24hrs to fill FFS! And finally how about showing the press conferences live?

Vee

First Grade
Haven't seen Poor merkin and the Drunken Dribbler bagging Holmes yet but totally agree it's sour grapes. Just watching last night's pile on Seibold and Sampson, merkin and Dope-r all agree he would have been reading the Donkeys' legends' sprays. Disagree, he's got a job to do and keeping them happy isn't a kpi. If I'm paying him, I want him to be true to why I picked him. It's called leadership.

As Bennett has always said, "The day I start listening to the fans and media, it won't be long before I'm sitting with them."

King hit

Coach
Who the f**k gave Hodges a commentary job he can hardly put a single sentence together and has no insight. Anasta and Walters are also just hopeless. Terrible commentary.

This all I can think of when Hodges and Walters are calling together

BD77BE58-9139-4C15-A866-3BF7E7F1E897.png

The Marshall

Juniors
Haven’t really watched that much of the mid week shows on Fox this year but I watched 360 and Big League Wrap tonight. The two Telegraph flogs made 360 a very tough watch and James Hooper ruined Big League Wrap. I never thought I’d see the day a journo gave Rothfeild a run for his money but Crawley could be a bigger pot plant.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
All The Tries featuring GI is on now (4-5pm EST)

I missed that bit but that try against the Broncos in 2014, I notice in the tribute to GI that Warren Smith is calling the game but I'm pretty sure it was either Tim Gilbert or Raaaayyyy. Either a great try thats unfortunately got poor commentary.

Vee

First Grade
Taped Controversy Corner last night. Turned it off and deleted it after a couple of minutes. What a pack of dribblers.

Vee

First Grade
I refuse to watch that show because of Rothfield
That was always my first thought and Blocker pushing him for the title was two strikes (out of four). Don't mind Graeme Hughes and hoped Billy's ego wouldn't ruin his contribution but that was a forlorn hope.

King hit

Coach
That was always my first thought and Blocker pushing him for the title was two strikes (out of four). Don't mind Graeme Hughes and hoped Billy's ego wouldn't ruin his contribution but that was a forlorn hope.

Blocker is terrible as a commentator but he is really just a bumbling harmless buffon. Rothfield is just pure loathsome. Quite possibly the worst most unpopular RL personality.