What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

25,000 tickets sold for Melbourne Origin already!

ouwet

Bench
I'm hoping it's more then 25,000... They reported that 2 weeks ago after the ARL released the International schedule.

A sellout crowd will be great and 25,000 is half way there:D

pcpp

Juniors
Of course it's going to sell out!

We're all expecting the Anzac test to get at least 40,000 or sellout in a week or two time and they've only sold 15,000 tickets.

LESStar58

Referee
Theres a lot of talk about Origin in the papers down here because of all the kerfuffle with Greg Ingliss.

Meninga wants him to play but Bellamy thinks he should wait til next year. Aside from that theres ads in the news parts of the HS. Better get my rtix quick smart. Maybe next pay day!

yankeerugger

Juniors
what is this all about?

Are they actually playing the SoO 3rd and deciding match at a neutral venue? Or am I mis interpreting this....

ali

Bench
Yet only 16500 sold for the test Match in Brisbane in 2 weeks time. Has the ARL got it's priorities right?

Hindyscrack

Bench
LESStar58 said:
Theres a lot of talk about Origin in the papers down here because of all the kerfuffle with Greg Ingliss.

Meninga wants him to play but Bellamy thinks he should wait til next year. Aside from that theres ads in the news parts of the HS. Better get my rtix quick smart. Maybe next pay day!

Great PR and media work by the Storm, ARL and NRL... they should kept the stories and controversy coming!

MayMoo

Juniors
Moffo said:
As reported in the daily tele today

How good is that?

Amazing that NEWSCORP, 100% owner of the Storm and publisher of the tele would be pushing this "story".

ibeme

First Grade
MayMoo said:
Amazing that NEWSCORP, 100% owner of the Storm and publisher of the tele would be pushing this "story".

Your problem with that is?

25000 tickets is still 25000 tickets. Good stuff.

MayMoo

Juniors
ibeme said:
Your problem with that is?

25000 tickets is still 25000 tickets. Good stuff.

No problem ibeme, I just don't think that they "sold" 25,000 - I beleive it was a "story" designed to build hype.

That was my inference, sorry you didn't detect it.

And I'm sorry if you have a problem with that. I thought this was an open church.

ibeme

First Grade
MayMoo said:
And I'm sorry if you have a problem with that. I thought this was an open church.

You're the one who obviously had the problem with it. I was just interested to know what that was.