What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$276 Thousand Reasons to Know This Is Going to Happen.

only thing is I have only spendings- not savings unfortunately!

xo
allegra i used to be the same i had 5 credit cards and a car loan i was juggling money around making cash withdrawals on credit cards to pay other bills
(here's your first piece of financial advice: NEVER do that)

after i paid the car off i set up an ing savings maximiser account its linked to your normal bank account and you can transfer money back and forth at any time but it gives you better interest
you can set it up to take money out automatically even $10 a week will add up over time
because its not available immediately it stops you using that money for impulse buys but you can still get at it if you really need it
http://www.ingdirect.com.au/savings/savings_products/savings_maximiser.htm

Last edited:
Their wrists still hurt, and the bandages havent been taken off yet.

This clown sounds like he has come from a chapter in the Day of the Triffids:roll: - Jacko GORN, Saints GORN.

Hey BMW, did you know that Patrick Swayze died as well?

Did you just have a blindfold on, or the accompanying ear plugs as well?

Allegra

Juniors
allegra i used to be the same i had 5 credit cards and a car loan i was juggling money around making cash withdrawals on credit cards to pay other bills

after i paid the car off i set up an ing savings maximiser account its linked to your normal bank account and you can transfer money back and forth at any time but it gives you better interest
you can set it up to take money out automatically even $10 a week will add up over time
because its not available immediately it stops you using that money for impulse buys but you can still get at it if you really need it

you guy's are financial advisors! stoked! :D

i was talking to my big bro about this, and he had strange things to say.

if u get 5% interest, and then inflation is 3% and u get taxed at 30%, do u have like ur money going backwards???

:crazy:

Actually, no, you'd be 0.5% better off.

But I thought tax was 15% on anything over $50k?

Also, if you're only getting 5% you can do better.

yy_cheng

Coach

I have a St George one.

The normal transactional account is called FREEDOM interest rate = 0.01% p.a.
The other Direct Saver (in which you have no access except via internet) has an interest rate of 3.20% p.a.

The money I need each month is in the Freedom and the Savings in the Direct Saver.

I have a St George one.

The normal transactional account is called FREEDOM interest rate = 0.01% p.a.
The other Direct Saver (in which you have no access except via internet) has an interest rate of 3.20% p.a.

The money I need each month is in the Freedom and the Savings in the Direct Saver.

Commonwealth has some internet only thingy with 7%, which is why I said if you're getting 5% then you can do better.

Actually, no, you'd be 0.5% better off.

But I thought tax was 15% on anything over $50k?

Also, if you're only getting 5% you can do better.
we dont all have thousands from winning TAB tickets to throw around hj :lol:
i was just starting allegra off slow if she has no savings at all

Allegra

Juniors
so if u get 5% interest u get 0.5% interest really.

if u get 6% interest u get 1.2%.

maybe i should just spend it? that seems a bit confusing grrrrr!

Allegra

Juniors
is hoggy single? does anybody know?

i dont think he likes me coz he neva writes back.

he seems good with money though? like having it i mean..

yy_cheng

Coach
is hoggy single? does anybody know?

i dont think he likes me coz he neva writes back.

he seems good with money though? like having it i mean..

I don't think so.

I think he said he was taking 3 weeks off work to look after his baby boy.