What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$276 Thousand Reasons to Know This Is Going to Happen.

THE HOG

Juniors
I just wanted each of my Eels Brothers and Sisters to ride the bet with me. I am sure you would love to share in the winnings but knowing someone who will collect over quarter of a million dollars if Parra can win the GF will have to do.

As some of you are aware I have been actively tipping throughout the later half of the season in the Punters Forum. My last two tips on Parra have been spot on. You can take faith in the fact that we will beat the Doggies by +8, then the Storm/Broncos in the GF.

I love Parra and this Forum!

THE HOG

Juniors
That is a better bet then mine. I got on them at 15,14 & 13 to 1....Obviously my $21K threw down the Odds.

To be a little greedy I have had $2500 on Hindy to win CLive at 21/1....

I was just sitting here thinking it seems like a complete waste of money to lay off on the Dogs. Like the Dragons it seems like a long time since they played well. Praying the "simulated" game will come back to Haunt them...

hindy111

Post Whore
hey allegra- where you sitting friday night : ) hottie.......
whoops back to the sunject hey yeah if you win how about a parra party for all of us man???

Allegra

Juniors
hey allegra- where you sitting friday night : ) hottie.......
whoops back to the sunject hey yeah if you win how about a parra party for all of us man???

hello xo

ummm, somewhere on 40m line so im told.

$65 it cost.

that probs doesnt help hehe.

did u go on friday? it was soooo fun. we went to the place JT was when he got punched! xo

:sarcasm:

I'm not bitter. You took a few lucky guesses and got somewhat close and you're bragging as if you actually picked something.

I, on the other hand, actually put a bet on for the exact margin.

It's pretty simple, really.

Latest posts