What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

27th of May - Brisvegas....

les norton

First Grade
stevo said:
Hey, les by any chance were you wearing a brown jacket. I think we seen you but we weren't sure. Was your young fella there with a Aussie cricket shirt. I was still getting over the whole lunch not being served at lunch thing for most of the first half then was stunned at how crap we were. Sorry, should have called out to ya!

That was me! :D

I kept eyeing people off but they started to look at me funny:cool:

funky_pineapple

Juniors
les norton said:
It was sh!t. plus i sweated my arse off like a mo fo in that bay...funky was right.

Yeah I was! :lol:

I enjoyed my cool, breezy, shady seat in the Western Stand. (Even if it was in the frickin back row and the right in the middle. Plus I had to hike 5 sets of stairs to get there and my sister ditched me, so I went to the game alone.)

I had no problems with any of the Broncos fans when I was leaving. That'd prolly be the first time ever tho. Usually they give it to you real bad. One guy actually came up to me and said "Sorry you lost by so much mate." He was dead serious too.

God, lunch sounded like a total disaster. Glad I gave it a miss. You should've tried the Paddo Tavern or something.

I'm guessing that not many of you will be up for the Titans game then?