What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

27th of May - Brisvegas....

les norton

First Grade
:( I didnt even get to see anyone.

I was aimlessly walking up and down the stairs...looking for some kind of recognition for anyone. I got nuttin.

It was sh!t. plus i sweated my arse off like a mo fo in that bay...funky was right.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Red and Blue Knight said:
The Jobbers (Jobdog's family) said they couldn't get their jersey's off quick enough and quickly buried them deep in their bags. :lol:

And they are as passionate as you get, probably never taken their jerseys off in disgust before.
All I can say is it is the first time I have ever taken my jersey off prior to getting home. The Sharks game in 03 (i think :?) I kept it on. I know we were in Brissy, so I had time, but as soon as I could, that jersey was off. I was sooooo disappointed :(

I'd be sititng in jail for murder if i went today, deadset.
:lol:!!!!!

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
I wore my jersey and my flag as a cape all the way out. I copped some sh*t like you wouldn't believe and I hardly think it was justifiable, half the guys that were dishin it out didnt even know their five-eights name. And there team was sittin near the bottom of the ladder.

Zoidberg

First Grade
umm yeah.
I kept my jersey on, yes I had nothing else to wear, but I woulda kept it on anyways.
Got a lot of crap on the walk to the train station.
On the game itself, i was just numb throughtout the entire 2nd half, head in hands. I kinda had a little bit of hope at half time, but after the 2nd try in the 2nd half...
I just could not believe how bad we were, couldnt catch, tackle, stop offloads. Just a piss poor effort, no pride in the jersey

les norton

First Grade
KniGhTs BaTTLeR said:
I wore my jersey and my flag as a cape all the way out. I copped some sh*t like you wouldn't believe and I hardly think it was justifiable, half the guys that were dishin it out didnt even know their five-eights name. And there team was sittin near the bottom of the ladder.

You werent chasing some guy outside the stadium by any chance?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
hey guys,

just wanna say that there's a few parra fans that know some of your pain. We went up for the Eels v Broncos game early 2005 (i think?) and got well and truly smashed... :(

Good onya's for heading up though, and i hope you bounce back off the loss like Parra did, we went on to beat Melbourne in Melbourne the very next week.

Jess

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
les norton said:
You werent chasing some guy outside the stadium by any chance?

Yeh that was my mate. Aboriginal fella wearing a Broncos shirt? I would have caught him too if my thong didn't fall off.

astrogirl said:
yeah, exhausting I'm sure

any of u guys backing up for the titans game??

I,m not......prefer to sit and watch it on fox.....................at least its not as big a waste of money if they turn in another performance like yesterday. Not even going to bluetongue next week, im still bloody shattered :(

Poffosbiggestfan said:
All I can say is it is the first time I have ever taken my jersey off prior to getting home. The Sharks game in 03 (i think :?) I kept it on. I know we were in Brissy, so I had time, but as soon as I could, that jersey was off. I was sooooo disappointed :( !

Dont I know it............:lol:

stevo

Juniors
Hey, les by any chance were you wearing a brown jacket. I think we seen you but we weren't sure. Was your young fella there with a Aussie cricket shirt. I was still getting over the whole lunch not being served at lunch thing for most of the first half then was stunned at how crap we were. Sorry, should have called out to ya!

stevo

Juniors
Hehe, i just agreed with you remember....na wasn't feeling all the best yesterday. Had a blood test on Friday and have been feeling a bit off since.

stevo said:
Hehe, i just agreed with you remember....na wasn't feeling all the best yesterday. Had a blood test on Friday and have been feeling a bit off since.

Yesterdays performance didnt help either :lol:......... thanks for the hospitality tho Stevo, much appreciated, only NEXT time find out when The Caxton serves counter MORNING TEAS :lol::lol:

RABK

Referee
KniGhTs BaTTLeR said:
Yeh that was my mate. Aboriginal fella wearing a Broncos shirt? I would have caught him too if my thong didn't fall off.

Your thong fell off? Pretty sexy stuff.

TooheysNew

Coach
In my experience you need to clench your cheeks a bit tighter if you have a problem with it falling off...