What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

27th of May - Brisvegas....

stevo

Juniors
Yay! Sounds great. Can't wait. Party saturday ay! Will be good to meet the famous Bushy :lol:

Hey JAD i have those bank details i can give them to you tonight if ya want.

stevo

Juniors
Hey anyone up here in Brissy thinking of heading down the NEwie for the Broncs game down there. I'm seriously thinking of driving down so i can go.

les norton

First Grade
This is going to be great...I might not be right with you guys but the same section will be good enough. I am row 4 317.

So any suggetions for the saturday night????

(i pm'ed ya back stevo...:()

foetus_head

Juniors
Plan to go with about 5 of my mates (all broncos fans).

Of course I don't get paid till friday next week, I better not get stuck in the back somewhere!

stevo

Juniors
Yeah i got that Les. Bugger hey but Yay at the same time :) JAD is real keen to go. We just not sure if Joey is def going to be there. Heard he maybe overseas. We don't wanna go all that way if he's not. Specially seem we are meant to go to work on the monday....

Zoidberg

First Grade
So RABK, is there someone I should PM to try and work out to get me a ticket in the same section?

stevo

Juniors
You can PM PrideKnight. Bay 317 is the away team bay as Les informed, so you can always just get them at ticketek and ask for that bay. You can do either. I'm putting money in the account so i get to sit with everyone. (just incase we end up in a dif bay coz the bay 317 tix get sold)

Jobdog

Live Update Team
No he hasn't. Absolutely no idea whats going on. Hopefully it'll be sorted out soon.

stevo

Juniors
When do we need our tix money in the A/C, payday is wednesday, so money should be in thursday

PrideKnight

Bench
i wont forget champ. That thread is for the travel and accomodation side of things anyhow.
Tickets, well, we need people travelling up to get them first. I'm going on a massive holiday in october, so it doesnt look like my sorry ass will be making it :(