What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

27th of May - Brisvegas....

stevo

Juniors
not from what i remember (i also remember not many people going there to start with) but it's coz of the bourbonfest thingy. Wonder if you have to pay if you just rock up for a few drinks in the arvy. Matty and Cheif are meant to be there from 3 or something.... Anyhow i've nopw made other plans

funky_pineapple

Juniors
I'll be heading to the game too but won't be sitting in bay 317 though. Last time I sat there I got totally fried by the sun and ended up having to buy a hat at the game. (Possibly the best $25 I ever spent.) I'll be sitting in the cool shade of the Western Stand s601. Might come down and visit but it's a bit of a hike. Used to work at the stadium and have people to visit so it's prolly on way. Looking forward to it.

(When I went to Toscani's at the Hyperdome for lunch on Sunday, there was a photo on the counter of a waitress with Fatty, Chief and Matty.)

chinorocks

Juniors
I'm going to the game but won't be sitting in the Knights seats...would definately be keen to piss it up with whoever on the Saturday night beforehand though.

astrogirl

First Grade
Is anyone travelling up from Sydney?

I received an email from virgin about a sale. Not sure if it is only for virgin veolcity members but anyway, it says:

Syd to Gold Coast $59
Syd to Brisbane $79

in case this helps...

stevo

Juniors
I'm getting excited too! Not long to go now Les. So we all heading out Saturday night or what? Should we take the guys to The Caxton? I love The Caxton. Great place to go on footy day.

les norton

First Grade
i'm still bloody confused who is coming up???

I have had something come up on the saturday night I think. I might be able to ditch it but it will be touch and go.

We should do the sunday lunch somewhere for sure though...

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I am :D as is dad and my sister and her friend, but they don't count ;-)

astrogirl

First Grade
Is this her friend who was screaming throughout the game yesterday? Sitting driectly behind me? :lol:

stevo

Juniors
IC. I'm just waiting on PK to transfer my money back then i'll get mine. I'll prob just get them on pay day, which is wednesday

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
stevo and I have bought our tickets, finally. Yay! Bay 317, row 6. There's six of us going. See you all there - or beforehand for drinks somewhere! :cool:

stevo

Juniors
sweet thanx matey!!! Drinks before the game, like thats something we'd do :sarcasm:
haha i reakon we'll have a fair few drinks before the game :alcho:

Zoidberg

First Grade
I got my tix, section 620 or something. Way away from what i wanted. Too far from the field, damnit. Oh well.