What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd CB Series ODI FINAL: Ind d. Aus @ the 'Gabba - India win Series

dice

Juniors
azza said:
As an Australian supporter I'd have to admit that I feel India will definitely have to go in favourites for the tour of India coming up in October.

India were favourites even before the CB series.

skeepe

Immortal
Well, India were just too good in the end. Well done to them.

Now, the aftermath... they just proved, once again, what f**king disgraceful sports they are. They are a stain on cricket. They get away with blatant cheating (Dhoni's gloves for example) or some of the worst acts ever perpertrated on a cricket field (racist remarks) all because when something doesn't go their way they threaten to pack up their bat and ball and go home, all the while warning that Cricket Australia will be sued if they do so.

India are a bloody disgrace, and that will make it all the sweeter when we smash the f**k out of the filthy subbies later in the year.

Oh, and a big f**k you to the absolute f**king wankers who booed the respective captains. That's not on.

Oh, and an even bigger f**k you to Channel 9/WIN. Why advertise constantly throughout the first innings that you'll have live coverage of Gilly's last innings straight after the news, only to go to WIN f**king News when we should have been watching him bat for the last time, short as his innings was. f**k you 9. f**k you very much. merkins.

Angry_eel

First Grade
skeepe said:

Now, the aftermath... they just proved, once again, what f**king disgraceful sports they are. They are a stain on cricket. They get away with blatant cheating (Dhoni's gloves for example) or some of the worst acts ever perpertrated on a cricket field (racist remarks) all because when something doesn't go their way they threaten to pack up their bat and ball and go home, all the while warning that Cricket Australia will be sued if they do so.

India are a bloody disgrace, and that will make it all the sweeter when we smash the f**k out of the filthy subbies later in the year.

Oh, and a big f**k you to the absolute f**king wankers who booed the respective captains. That's not on.

Oh, and an even bigger f**k you to Channel 9/WIN. Why advertise constantly throughout the first innings that you'll have live coverage of Gilly's last innings straight after the news, only to go to WIN f**king News when we should have been watching him bat for the last time, short as his innings was. f**k you 9. f**k you very much. merkins.

:lol::lol:

Oh well, a Raiders supporter has to get his frustration out some way.

JJ

Immortal
skeepe said:

:lol: let it all out chump

ozbash

Referee
El Diablo said:
all over

the racists win

hope they're plane crashes on the way back

filthy scumbags

:shock:

thats quite unnecessary ED and you should be feeling very sorry in the cold hard light of day.:lol:

Well done India. :cool:

aussies1st

Staff member
We need to find swing bowlers, our bowlers did jack all and then the Indians were swinging all over the place. Hauritz is the pick of the spinners and handy with the bat so he comes in for Hogg.

I'd go for
Lee
Hilfy
Nofke
Hauritz

fish eel

Immortal
aussies1st said:
We need to find swing bowlers, our bowlers did jack all and then the Indians were swinging all over the place. Hauritz is the pick of the spinners and handy with the bat so he comes in for Hogg.

I'd go for
Lee
Hilfy
Nofke
Hauritz

what are you doing talking cricket? :crazy:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well done to India

now we get to go over there and play them again

I hope the time off helps Punter and Co regain some form

Timmah said:
THAT is disgraceful. They took the trophy from the podium, didn't bother to wait for the official to hand it to them.

This is disgusting.

No you're right, they should of stuck around long enough to push an official.....

Didn't know you made it to the game ED?

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,23322151-5003413,00.html

Fan punched as tempers flare in Gabba stands
THERE was an ugly side to last night's cricket after the tensions from a summer of discontent between Australia's Harbhajan-haters and the feisty Indian tourists spilled over into the stands at the Gabba.

Brisbane taxi operator Daljit Singh, 36, was clubbed with a punch to the head by a disgruntled Aussie fan who objected to a throng of 70 Indian fans celebrating their team's rousing 3-34 inroads into the Australian batting in the second of the one-day finals.

Father-of-two Singh, of Drewvale, paid $42 for his ticket but was forced to spend most of Australia's innings in the first-aid room having his cut head and a damaged hand bandaged.

"Cricket is not meant to be an extreme sport. You should not be punched because you want to cheer your team, not every Australian run," angry Indian fan Ramandeep Singh said as he waited for his friend to be cleared to leave the treatment room.

The assailant was frog-marched from the Gabba to a police van just as police dealt with what was left of the streaker shoulder-charged by Australian batsman Andrew Symonds.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Well done to India....They picked a side with the average age of around 23 and beat the experience and class of the world champion Australian side.

Combined with a couple of class batsmen unearthed in the Under 19 World Cup they will be tough to beat in the World Cup 2011.

Timmah, you clearly are no cricket expert, so why is it you post so much on this forum? Some of your posts are embarrasing and highlight your very small knowledge of the game.

El D, saying you wish the Indian team will crash on the way home. Pathetic.

Blaze

Juniors
surely there is a case for the cricket forum to be moderated a little better so that those of us that want to can actually, you know, discuss and read about the cricket...

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Blaze said:
surely there is a case for the cricket forum to be moderated a little better so that those of us that want to can actually, you know, discuss and read about the cricket...

The so called 'administrator' El Diablo is the f**king worst of the lot.

_goParra

Juniors
Some of the posts in this thread are disgusting.
Cant help if the super administrator is the main culprit.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Panther_Daz said:
Timmah, you clearly are no cricket expert, so why is it you post so much on this forum? Some of your posts are embarrasing and highlight your very small knowledge of the game.

I don't recall saying anywhere I know all about cricket - I've been corrected many times and I'm happy to learn more as my love of the game also increases.

I wasn't aware you had to be an expert on a topic to post in a particular forum.

ozbash

Referee
Fast Eddie said:
The so called 'administrator' El Diablo is the f**king worst of the lot.

steady, eddie.

El Dribblepuss is a legend in these parts, he can take it as well as give it and is a totally tactfull dude who is misunderstood on this cricket forum. :cool:

He was on a hiding to nothing really, a stauncher aussie supporter would be hard to find and, quite frankly eddie, he must have suffered huge embarrasment at the
Neanderthal way the team he loves has behaved. :cool:

So please cricket fans, i beseech you to show understanding and forgivness for El Devils reaction to his team coming a gutsa, he is hurting and as we know, you say things you dont really mean when you are hurt.

so come on now....? :cool:

Latest posts