What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd CB Series ODI FINAL: Ind d. Aus @ the 'Gabba - India win Series

Angry_eel

First Grade
fish eel said:
So, how is it different from the large numbers of aussies living in London? It's not.

So again, whats your point?

His point: How dare the brown bastards come here and not support Australia.

btw, its not a new point. I think a british PM once said If you don't support the English cricket team you're not English. That was in reference to Indians, Pakistanis etc in England.

fish eel

Immortal
Angry_eel said:

I know that's his point, and that is why I drew the parrallel of London, where large numbers of australians live and support australia.

El Diablo

Post Whore
fish eel said:
So, how is it different from the large numbers of aussies living in London? It's not.

So again, whats your point?

i'll wager there's more Indians in England than Aussies. a lot of Pakis too

Australia and England aren't too disssimilar apart from climate

moving from a country like India to Aus, England or NZ is a lot different. different cultures and different language

i don't even know why you're trying to compare the two

fish eel

Immortal
El Diablo said:
i'll wager there's more Indians in England than Aussies. a lot of Pakis too

Australia and England aren't too disssimilar apart from climate

moving from a country like India to Aus, England or NZ is a lot different. different cultures and different language

i don't even know why you're trying to compare the two

Because, the comparison is, Australians live overseas. They support Australia. Indians live overseas. They support India. Difference?

And, again, you comments about indian fans behaving like animals.
What behaviour? The booing last night?

El Diablo

Post Whore
Angry_eel said:

i couldn't give a rats who you support

booing Bracken and Ponting last night at the presentation was disgraceful

was Dohni booed? no

lockyno1

Post Whore
And guess what fellas Brett Lee's s..thouse bowling in the last 2 overs cost us that match. Ponting is a dead idiot for taking Hopes off. Lee leaked so many runs in the last few overs and cost us big time

El Diablo

Post Whore
fish eel said:
Because, the comparison is, Australians live overseas. They support Australia. Indians live overseas. They support India. Difference?

And, again, you comments about indian fans behaving like animals.
What behaviour? The booing last night?

that and the monkey crap in India

El Diablo

Post Whore
fish eel said:

yes

there are more that leave India than Aus plus the ther differences i've already mentioned

fish eel

Immortal
El Diablo said:
that and the monkey crap in India

I'm not talking about what happened in India, I'm talking about you saying their fans behaved like animals in australia

So, the booing is animal behaviour?

Half the stadium booed Singh when he bowled. Are those Australian fans animals?

What about Parramatta stadium, are we animals when we boo Jamie Lyon?

Or is it only the indians who are animals when the boo?

El Diablo

Post Whore
fish eel said:
I'm not talking about what happened in India, I'm talking about you saying their fans behaved like animals in australia

at the presentation

yes

rightly so

he has been a disgrace and is the only one who was booed

what did Bracken do?

bad analogy

tell me what Bracken did to warrant being booed?

he was booed because he is Australian. that is the only reason

Indians were never booed here solely based on race. only Singh was booed because of his conduct during his time here

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
fish eel said:

You know the old saying about arguing with a fool right fishy? This guy continually posts nonsense and the more you rebut him the more $hit he comes out with.

fish eel

Immortal
tell me what Bracken did to warrant being booed?

he was booed because he is Australian. that is the only reason

FFS, we have a rivalry with India now. We booed singh in the evening. They reciprocated and booed bracken in the presentation. So what? Dont be so precious.

Indians were never booed here solely based on race. only Singh was booed because of his conduct during his time here

Yeah, and he laughed it off.

Australian fans have also booed plenty of other players whose conduct on the field has been beyond reproach. Are those fans animals?

Is this booing the only example of so called animal behaviour by Indian fans in australia this summer.

If you want to see some real 'animal' behaviour, go watch australia overseas and see howthe fanatics play.

The indian fans were great this summer. Added a lot of good natured noise and colour. did you happen to witness it first hand?

El Diablo

Post Whore
Pensacola Q.C said:
You know the old saying about arguing with a fool right fishy?

i bet it's said to you most days

you were made to look like a prize dunce only days ago when stats didn't back you up

you still prevailed with the same bs though :lol:

El Diablo

Post Whore
fish eel said:
FFS, we have a rivalry with India now. We booed singh in the evening. They reciprocated and booed bracken in the presentation. So what? Dont be so precious.

Singh was the only one booed. this doesn't seem to be sinking in to your head

comparing booing Bracken to him is ludicrous as no other Indians were booed

Yeah, and he laughed it off.

Australian fans have also booed plenty of other players whose conduct on the field has been beyond reproach. Are those fans animals?

Is this booing the only example of so called animal behaviour by Indian fans in australia this summer.

If you want to see some real 'animal' behaviour, go watch australia overseas and see howthe fanatics play.

The indian fans were great this summer. Added a lot of good natured noise and colour. did you happen to witness it first hand?

they don't boo them at a presentation for no reason and they sure as sh*t wouldn't do it to them in their home country

Indians last night did

i would class that as behaving like animals

fish eel

Immortal
so el d, is there a booing etique?

It may have been poor sportsmanship, but to call them animals, please.