What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd CB Series ODI FINAL: Ind d. Aus @ the 'Gabba - India win Series

El Diablo

Post Whore
fish eel said:
so el d, is there a booing etique?
can you name another occasion when a player who had not done a thing was booed so loudly at the presentation ceremony in his own country?

It may have been poor sportsmanship, but to call them animals, please.
you can call it what you like and i'll call it the behaviour of animals

i really don't care if you don't like it

if they could've behaved like civilised human beings i would never have called them that

they couldn't

lockyno1

Post Whore
Mixmasterreece said:
Are you trying to say the Singh was the only Indian booed in that series?

Him and Sreesanth were the only ones, and if you read Sreesanth's comments prior to the tour you know why. We cheered the rest of the Indian side.

JJ

Immortal
El Diablo said:

if they could've behaved like civilised human beings i would never have called them that

they couldn't

perhaps the booing was simply because they wanted an Indian to win the award

As for your point above, is this simply not what Bhaji did to Symonds? You're just as aware as he is of what might be interpreted as racism, yet you go on to do it over and over, blatantly and unapologetically

I guess you might well get the odd recruit for your local chapter of the clan - then the three of you can fantasise about lynching the odd Indian

fish eel

Immortal
El Diablo said:
can you name another occasion when a player who had not done a thing was booed so loudly at the presentation ceremony in his own country?

Not off hand, no.

I did say it was unsportsmanlike.

Why did they do it? I'd say they were over excited they won the finals, and were disappointed an Indian didnt get man of the series.

The way you're carrying on, I'm astounded this outrageous behaviour by Indian supporters isnt plasted all over the tele.

Has it had a mention on ray or alan?

they couldn't

You can call it whatever you like. It's painting a very unsavoury picture of you, but I know you dont care, so good luck to you.

Seems to me though, the most uncivilised person at the game last night was the australian boofhead who committed the reported assault.

It would be good though, if people where able to talk more about the actual cricket in this forum rather than some of the crap that fills up so many threads (and no, I'm not just saying that is all your doing).

El Diablo

Post Whore
JJ said:
perhaps the booing was simply because they wanted an Indian to win the award

clutching at straws

As for your point above, is this simply not what Bhaji did to Symonds? You're just as aware as he is of what might be interpreted as racism, yet you go on to do it over and over, blatantly and unapologetically

I guess you might well get the odd recruit for your local chapter of the clan - then the three of you can fantasise about lynching the odd Indian

calling them animals becuse of their behaviour is similar to calling Symonds a monkey :crazy:

no wonder you and your fellow Klansmen, ozbash, do the same and call blacks monkeys

fish eel

Immortal
El Diablo said:
clutching at straws

calling them animals becuse of their behaviour is similar to calling Symonds a monkey :crazy:

no wonder you and your fellow Klansmen, ozbash, do the same and call blacks monkeys

you claimed animal behaviour was bred into Indians.

you made that claim based on some indian fans booing at a cricket match.

so all indians are animals, or have animal behavipour bred into them and its just a matter of time before it comes out?

El Diablo

Post Whore
fish eel said:
Not off hand, no.

I did say it was unsportsmanlike.

Why did they do it? I'd say they were over excited they won the finals, and were disappointed an Indian didnt get man of the series.

The way you're carrying on, I'm astounded this outrageous behaviour by Indian supporters isnt plasted all over the tele.

Has it had a mention on ray or alan?

haven't heard them as their listener isn't here this morning

and you are another clutching at straws

they also booed Ponting when he was called up

they were booed because they were Australian. you know it

You can call it whatever you like. It's painting a very unsavoury picture of you, but I know you dont care, so good luck to you.

i'm the unsavoury one

i don't boo people in their own country for no reason

Panther_Daz

Staff member
You are an sick human being for wanting a plane to crash...

I think thats worse than the booing of Bracken and Ponting.

El Diablo

Post Whore
fish eel said:
you claimed animal behaviour was bred into Indians.

you made that claim based on some indian fans booing at a cricket match.

so all indians are animals, or have animal behavipour bred into them and its just a matter of time before it comes out?

yup

and i related that to the way they carried on back home

you wanted to dismiss this though. but it is relevant to my point

fish eel

Immortal
El Diablo said:
haven't heard them as their listener isn't here this morning

and you are another clutching at straws

they also booed Ponting when he was called up

they were booed because they were Australian. you know it

Of course Ponting was booed because he was australian.

We're India's biggest cricket rival now. He is our captain.

Australian crowds have given it to plenty of touring captains over the years for no other reason than they are the opposing captain. I think you need to actually get to some games to see what happens, and while you're at it, distribute a 'when to boo and not to boo' handbook so everyone knows what is acceptable and what isnt.

i'm the unsavoury one

i don't boo people in their own country for no reason

np, you just say they're fleas, they've got animal behaviour bred into them and you wish death upon them. But just as long as you dont boo them in their country. :roll:

fish eel

Immortal
El Diablo said:
yup

and i related that to the way they carried on back home

you wanted to dismiss this though. but it is relevant to my point

so you do believe all indians have animal behaviour bred into them?

lockyno1 said:
Him and Sreesanth were the only ones, and if you read Sreesanth's comments prior to the tour you know why. We cheered the rest of the Indian side.

oh ok, so you were in the crowd during every game this series ?

How the f**k would you have any idea who, and who wasn't, booed?

ocko

juniors
a lot of pathologically soft types in straya these days it seems

was bloody funny to see ponting roundly booed in his own stadium at the end :D

JJ

Immortal
El Diablo said:

Not at all, if indeed Singh called Symonds a monkey, it was in response to him acting like a monkey after Singh's interaction with Lee - so the same

I have not called blacks monkeys - that would be twizzle

ocko said:
ah, i love the smell of a few aussie bigots in the morning... :D

One in particular, a pretty unpleasant smell, I'd imagine it's well contained though

El Diablo

Post Whore
fish eel said:
Of course Ponting was booed because he was australian.

We're India's biggest cricket rival now. He is our captain.

booed in his own country by Indians who chose to live here. if they hate Australia so much they should f**k off back home

Australian crowds have given it to plenty of touring captains over the years for no other reason than they are the opposing captain. I think you need to actually get to some games to see what happens, and while you're at it, distribute a 'when to boo and not to boo' handbook so everyone knows what is acceptable and what isnt.

Australia weren't the touring side. Australians were the ones booed

how many times do i need to say it?

np, you just say they're fleas, they've got animal behaviour bred into them and you wish death upon them. But just as long as you dont boo them in their country. :roll:

fleabags and scumbags actually

and their cricket team are worse. as is their cricket board

i hope they never return

ocko

juniors
El Diablo said:
booed in his own country by Indians who chose to live here. if they hate Australia so much they should f**k off back home

Australia weren't the touring side. Australians were the ones booed

how many times do i need to say it?

fleabags and scumbags actually

and their cricket team are worse. as is their cricket board

i hope they never return

poor ickle dear:lol::lol::lol:

how will the poor buggers ever cope with being booed :lol:

El Diablo

Post Whore
JJ said:
Not at all, if indeed Singh called Symonds a monkey, it was in response to him acting like a monkey after Singh's interaction with Lee - so the same
you defending it is pathetic

was he swinging from a f**king tree eating bananas?

nope

and this after all the sh*t in India

I have not called blacks monkeys
JJ said:
What cause it all was Symonds behaving like a big monkey
liar http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=3986107&postcount=3

ozbash

Referee
was he swinging from a f**king tree eating bananas?

he probably will be now, that box of Bonita should have arrived.

Latest posts