What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd CB Series ODI FINAL: Ind d. Aus @ the 'Gabba - India win Series

El Diablo

Post Whore
lol

you're the one who reads all my posts and reports them

do i upset ya, phil?

nice person

Geohood

Bench
The abuse in this thread is pretty amusing. Best series in a long time no matter who won.

badav

Bench
el diablo. you are a caveman. step outside your home, educate yourself. one day you will grow up and realise that you are a complete embarresment of a person. then again, i dont hold high hopes for that.

Geohood said:
The abuse in this thread is pretty amusing. Best series in a long time no matter who won.

i think the ODI series lacked a bit

i think the tests were given extra hype due to sydney. if sydney never happened then i think what was considered a "great" series becomes a good series like it was

El Diablo

Post Whore
badav said:
el diablo. you are a caveman. step outside your home, educate yourself. one day you will grow up and realise that you are a complete embarresment of a person. then again, i dont hold high hopes for that.

i'm hurt, badav

you can take your advice and stick it up your clacker

i'm quite happy with who i am

i'm not a kiwi and i'm not you

things are good

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
ODI Series wasn't great, there were only a couple of games that really went down to the wire, many were over before they begun or ruined by weather tbh.

skeepe

Immortal
JJ said:
perhaps the booing was simply because they wanted an Indian to win the award

:lol:

So they booed Ponting as he accepted the runners-up award because they wanted an Indian to win it?

You gimp.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Has anyone taken the piss out of Dodge and co by bringing up that thread where he claimed the Indians were sh*t?

JJ

Immortal
skeepe said:

So they booed Ponting as he accepted the runners-up award because they wanted an Indian to win it?

You gimp.

No, obviously they booed Ponting because he's a merkin :roll:

Poor form giving the award to Bracken really - yes he's very good and very underrated, but India won, and a batsman by the name of Tendulkar was pretty important in that :roll:

El Diablo

Post Whore
JJ said:
but India won, and a batsman by the name of Tendulkar was pretty important in that

you do realise it was for man of the series, dumbf**k?

Gambhir scored more runs, had 1 more century and had a better average than Tendulkar anyway so only a genius wuld pick Tendulkar over him.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bracken was leading wicket taker, Ghambir was leading run scorerer. So either of them would have been a fair choice. Bracks award was well deserved.

El Diablo

Post Whore
hineyrulz said:
Bracken was leading wicket taker, Ghambir was leading run scorerer. So either of them would have been a fair choice. Bracks award was well deserved.

[enters JJ mode]but Tendulkar should've won it[/exits JJ mode]

:crazy:

Iafeta

Referee
We're all losing site of what's important here.

... Back to the important issue.

Onya Roy. Great tackle. That's still being rated as one of the better tackles around the water cooler.

Once again, onya Roy. That is all.

Latest posts