What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ODI: Australia v Pakistan at Melbourne on Jan 15, 2017

Bazal

Post Whore
In fairness to Smith, usually the incoming captain is either a well established player with loads of tests under their belt, has senior experience in the side to draw on, or both. He's not really got either....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He didn't learn, or refused to learn, from our batting innings. Part time spinners went 4/97 off 24 overs. Our spinners have bowled 1 over.
We just picked Maxderp for a tour of india, and not just for his batting. Surely our spin bowling saviour was worth an over to two???

Wizardman

First Grade
One thing I've noticed about this forum. When we are winning, things are pretty quiet. When we are behind, we sink the boot in.

Bazal

Post Whore
We just picked Maxderp for a tour of india, and not just for his batting. Surely our spin bowling saviour was worth an over to two???

He's almost the same kind of bowler as Hafeez, I can see zero reason not to give him a bowl and I can see zero reason to only give Head one over given what Pakistan did to us with part time spin. And why has he left Faulkner, with 2/29, out of the attack for so long? It's very poor captaincy unfortunately

Finally a wicket but too little too late I'd suggest

Bazal

Post Whore
Jimmy Faulkner must be close to stabbing a bitch seriously. Marsh has been pathetic

Latest posts