What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ODI: Australia v Pakistan Sydney Jan 24th 2010

Panther_Daz

Staff member
There it is again, one of the two differences between the 2 teams. Running between the wickets along with fielding.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I tell you what this puts how well Shane Watson batted into perspective (or how poorly the Pakistani's bowled to him) there is a fair bit in this pitch for the bowler. Especially with the new ball.

skeepe

Immortal
Anyone hear that the PCB have announced they'll be appointing a new captain after this tour? Great morale booster Id imagine.

skeepe

Immortal
Honestly, Ijaz Butt must be the most incompetent administrator in world sport. Why would you announce that to the world?

Then again, this is the same guy who called those attacked by terrorists a bunch of liars after they gave their version of events so I can't say I'm surprised.

pantherz9103

First Grade
great catch by Ponting. The fielding's so much better by Australia than Pakistan. Doubt even Afridi can get them back into this.

African Monkey

First Grade
Yousuf shuld never have been given the captaincy in the first place. It's clearly affected his batting. Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised if Mohammad Aamer got given the captaincy.

Latest posts