What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ODI: Australia v West Indies at Perth Feb 3, 2013

BunniesMan

Immortal
Big Show is a big failure. And now Johnson getting smashed. FMD. His bowling action shits me so much, the hand carrying the ball is flopping all over the place.

Enjoying Tubby and Slats talking League. Stick that in ya pipe and smoke it Brayshaw LMAO
Not everything has to be a dick measureing contest. During lulls in the game NRL talk is great and so is AFL talk. But maybe next time AFL is mentioned the anti-AFL jihadists around here can remember this and realise both codes are talked about and then they might not feel the need to pollute the game thread with their whingeing.

IanG

Coach
the people of perth arent getting the coverage but the talk of league makes perth folk angry and confused

and the melbournites are scared too :\

Just as the talk of AFL makes use Bluebaggers and Banana Benders angry and confused.

Canard

Immortal
Big Show is a big failure. And now Johnson getting smashed. FMD. His bowling action shits me so much, the hand carrying the ball is flopping all over the place.

Not everything has to be a dick measureing contest. During lulls in the game NRL talk is great and so is AFL talk. But maybe next time AFL is mentioned the anti-AFL jihadists around here can remember this and realise both codes are talked about and then they might not feel the need to pollute the game thread with their whingeing.

I reckon conservatively that one of only 3 times they have mentioned league in 20 years.

Kick and giggle gets a mention every 6 overs or so.

Remind me who the host broadcaster of League is?

BunniesMan

Immortal
Big Show is back. They're clearly going after him and targeting him. Why do commentators and coaches and selectors keep thinking he's any good.