What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ODI: Australia v West Indies at Perth Feb 3, 2013

Red Bear

Referee
Good test for Hughes, first time he's face genuine pace bowling since he's come back in the side

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So in 14 International innings Khawaja has scored 277 runs at an average of 19.78 and people are still up-in-arms that he gets dropped? I mean, I like the kid, but if he doesn't score runs we can't keep giving him chances.

one chance against SL and one against the Windies is hardly giving him chances when you consider how many Maxwell and co get

he should be reassured and told you are there for the series so just relax

his first class record means he deserves his chance but more than one every series

jezmond

Juniors
Only just tuned in, good to see clarkey middling em!

Hopefully this match makes it past the news this time.

Xfactor1979

Bench
ABC Grandstand in Perth trying hard to imitate Kerry O'Keeffe, rather than veer off and talk about AFL

Which is good

Clarke and Hughes are playing well.

I believe we've seen the last of Finch and Khawaja in the one day side for awhile. I'm sure the selectors will go for Warner/Marsh or even Maxwell/Marsh next game.

Looks like Maxwell will get his opportunity to show everyone his patience and test credentials. Collapsing here.

Latest posts