What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ODI India v Australia at Nagpur March 5th 2019

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hear the roar of the crowd, can only mean MS is walking towards the wicket...

India 5/171 - 32.2 overs

Hutty1986

Immortal
Wicket. Now we get both blokes we are incapable of dismissing batting together

Edit-bowling, Hutty1986

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hear the silence of the crowd, can only mean MS is walking towards the pavillion...

India 6/171 - 32.3 overs

Bazal

Post Whore
I miss the days when we could hit the stumps. I still remember the last time...

84.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
Another hundred for the flog. They'll get 300 here if kleenex sticks around

They've grabbed the momentum since the 33rd over for sure.

If only we had a spinner, who had just taken two wickets in an over and in fact been on a hat trick, that the skipper could turn to for a bit of a breakthrough during those last ten overs. What a shame we had to throw the pill to part timers like Maxwell and Stoinis because we didn't have a bloke like that with two overs left up his sleeve.

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol and Stoinis drops the Earl of Rajkot second ball of Zamps return over.

Hutty1986

Immortal
They've grabbed the momentum since the 33rd over for sure.

If only we had a spinner, who had just taken two wickets in an over and in fact been on a hat trick, that the skipper could turn to for a bit of a breakthrough during those last ten overs. What a shame we had to throw the pill to part timers like Maxwell and Stoinis because we didn't have a bloke like that with two overs left up his sleeve.
Not to worry. I reckon it's gonna be Finchy's day. He's making double figures, i can feel it in me waters.