What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ODI: India v Australia at Nagpur Oct 28 2009

TheParraboy

Staff member
Wed night, a day nighter, 2.30pm over there

about a 8pm start here AEST

Possible injury concerns for Lee and Hopes

lockyno1

Post Whore
NO to Marsh, Voges is more than handy in these coditions- part time spinner. I hope we have someone else rather than Holland over there! We already have enough Victorians in the side!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
NO to Marsh, Voges is more than handy in these coditions- part time spinner. I hope we have someone else rather than Holland over there! We already have enough Victorians in the side!
Can't believe fat Merv didn't get the Entire Victorian 20/20 side into the Aussie team. They are
the best team in the known universe.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I'm surprised he didn't get picked as Ferguson's replacement, not that i'm complaining mind you!

Join the club. Hussey is the biggest myth to ever play cricket for Australia..and to think Victorians wanted him in the test side:lol:

aussies1st

Staff member
Sounds like Hopes could be gone for the series, means Marsh and his wobbly hands into the side.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Yeah they need more NSW players like Watson in there :lol:

Marsh, Holland, Hilfenhaus and Bollinger make up the rest of the squad

So given the pace bowlers were mainly spanked around, they will either for Marsh or Holland, couldnt see them playing 5 bowlers with 4 being pace

But Ronny would be the perfect replacement and was sensational during the Champions League with the ball as the pitches suit him perfectly

But yeah Voges is perfect, he was brilliant in the 1st game :lol: But we know the real reason that Locky doesnt want Marsh playing, he is an opener and he makes runs and the hack at the top keeps failing then the pressure is on

Last edited:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yeah they need more NSW players like Watson in there :lol:

Marsh, Holland, Hilfenhaus and Bollinger make up the rest of the squad

So given the pace bowlers were mainly spanked around, they will either for Marsh or Holland, couldnt see them playing 5 bowlers with 4 being pace

But Ronny would be the perfect replacement and was sensational during the Champions League with the ball as the pitches suit him perfectly

But yeah Voges is perfect, he was brilliant in the 1st game :lol: But we know the real reason that Locky doesnt want Marsh playing, he is an opener and he makes runs and the hack at the top keeps failing then the pressure is on

You mean like Watson who made 2 centuries in a ROW to win the Champions Trophy to win the matches for Australia. He averages 40 with the bat and 30 with the ball in ODI cricket. He is and will be the first opener picked for Australia in ODI cricket!

Replace a all rounder with Marsh or a dud like Holland. I'd rather play Bollinger as at least he can bowl and not be s..t at both (Holland) or terribly slow (Marsh).

Voges actually did his job, yes he got out early, but he got a wicket and was extremely good in the field. We don't need more s..t fielders like Marsh or Holland!

bluesbreaker

Bench
4 centuries - all of them this year - in 73 digs, and you honestly think he's a good opener for Australia? It only took what, 7 years of ODIs to see a few good scores?

Dud. Don't bother with him, get Phillip 'Snitchy' Hughes back in there, who f**kin cares if he can't hit leg-side shots, at least he's young and got potential.