What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test Aust vs England @ Adelaide Oval

aussies1st

Staff member
Dam Martyn gone, and looking at his recent form the pressure is going to start building up on him again.

willvillain

Juniors
Martyn gone. Poor effort from him, but good bowling + good plan from England/Hoggard.

Aus 3/65. It goes without saying that Australia needs a massive partnership between Ponting and the Huss. Clarke to get a double ton as well, please.

salivor

First Grade
It wouldn't be a game of cricket involving Australia without Ponting acting precious.

El Diablo

Post Whore
salivor said:
It wouldn't be a game of cricket involving Australia without Ponting acting precious.

he didnt do a thing

youve been listening to hat south african racist

wittyfan

Referee
I think the sun is very much setting on the careers of Hayden and Martyn.

Without Ponting we'd be up sh*t creek without a paddle.

Big Mick

Referee
Its funny...I was at a function this week and Paul Roo's was speaking and he was saying that sometimes AFL can be a boys club, but he eradicated that from the Swans,...then said its not like the Australian Cricket Team where its harder to get out than in the team.

Hayden has the ability to muscle sh!t attacks, yet flounders here. Martyn doesn't have the patience for test cricket any more, stick with One Dayers.

Ponting just dropped by Giles....hopefully it proves expensive

willvillain

Juniors
El Diablo said:
someone please shoot Tony Greig

F*cken oath. His little whine 2 minutes ago was vomit-inducing.

Ponting dropped by Giles. Fairly tough catch, but it's a big one to drop...

salivor

First Grade
El Diablo said:
he didnt do a thing

youve been listening to hat south african racist

I'm being influenced by a South African hat? I think your just simply under the influence.

Ponting deserved an oscar.

El Diablo

Post Whore
willvillain said:
F*cken oath. His little whine 2 minutes ago was vomit-induciing

thank christ Slater is there to talk some sense

Greig should be be hung live on Mainevent PPV. i'd buy it.

harmichael

Juniors
it's a good thing we didn't go with 5 bowlers. It just puts too much pressure on the top 5 to score runs and it's not like ghilchrist is averaging 50 anymore. at 3/90 i'm glad warne is not coming in at 7.

willvillain

Juniors
Ponting brings up his 50 with a boundary, which also brings up Australia's 100.

Ponting 53 not out, BANG, great shot...make that 57 not out....

Aus 3/105.