What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test Aust vs England @ Adelaide Oval

11Straight

Juniors
Thank god for punter although he is hanging in there by the skin off his teeth,
Geez England are bowling well.

Big Mick

Referee
Geez get off Giles back Grieg...I doubt you could have caught it you tosspot. It was a difficult catch to take. He lost it in the crowd, it was coming fast and he had to take it above his head...its a bloody hard catch to take.

Tony Greig should just piss off back to South Africa, England or whoever will take him.

willvillain

Juniors
Good session for Australia, purely because it was wicketless.

Another good knock by Punter. Another 100. He's bloody reliable isn't he?

Excellent support role from Hussey as well I thought. Other than the six he hasn't really unleashed - very mature knock, and he's building to something which is great to see.

It'd be great if these two could still be in by stumps today, but that might be asking too much I guess.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Big Mick © said:
Tony Greig should just piss off back to South Africa, England or whoever will take him.

what countries people would honestly want that turd living amongst them?

willvillain

Juniors
Big Mick © said:
Geez get off Giles back Grieg...I doubt you could have caught it you tosspot. It was a difficult catch to take. He lost it in the crowd, it was coming fast and he had to take it above his head...its a bloody hard catch to take.

I think Greig is understimating just how well it was hit by Ponting. As Tony himself would say, it was right off the meat of the bat.

The catch should probably have been taken, but it was hardly as easy as some of the ones his Saffie friend dropped in the last series.

Master Vippo

Juniors
I dont mind Greig, he is good for a laugh. What would the 12th man be without him.

Good fightback by Australia. Unless this pitch breaks up a lot, we are in draw country..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
ponting and hussey once again pulling us out of the sh*t. if you ask me it should nearly be the last series for hayden,langer and martyn. after this series we don't play test cricket for nearly 12 months long time IMO.

11Straight

Juniors
hineyrulz said:
ponting and hussey once again pulling us out of the sh*t. if you ask me it should nearly be the last series for hayden,langer and martyn. after this series we don't play test cricket for nearly 12 months long time IMO.
It is a long time but it will give us a chance to watch what the next generation have in store for us.