What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: Australia v India at Sydney Jan 3-7, 2012

El Diablo

Post Whore
el_diablo_t_shirt-p235548502373558159zvx6w_400.jpg

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=149459

Sam_the_man

First Grade
I had to have a laugh at the ugly Australian that goes by the name of El Diablo. His team rips India a new one with one of the all time great innings by any test captain and the his first post is to have a go at Kiwis.
Sad sad person.

El Diablo

Post Whore
how did you enjoy it seeing your team lost and you claimed to be at work during the day driving a truck?

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Aussie fans shouldn't get annoyed with the kiwis in thread, if you want a good thread discussing Cricket then point your attention to El Diablo and Tonearm Terrorwrist.

El Diablo

Post Whore
lol

you try and blame others when there are a few people who have said they had to put you on ignore just so they coud read this thread

you fail Eddie

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I wish I could put on ignore but for some ridiculous reason you are moderator of a forum called 'The Fight Club'. If for some f**ked up reason they would make you moderator (which makes no sense at all) at least they put you charge of the right forum. f**king merkin.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I was at work. Do you work? 56000 posts would suggest your doll bludger or a bene of some discription.

My post count has been flying up of late because of trolling, so its no supirise that the biggest troll has a ridiculous amount of posts like that. I'd be willing to bet that almost every post is directed at kiwis or sheep as well :lol:

Sam_the_man

First Grade
I watched what i could of it. Started 12pm NZ time. I get home about 3pm.

Now, quote where i have posted while claiming to be at work.

Sam_the_man

First Grade
My post count has been flying up of late because of trolling, so its no supirise that the biggest troll has a ridiculous amount of posts like that. I'd be willing to bet that almost every post is directed at kiwis or sheep as well :lol:

The ugly Australian is leading a life failed. Can't even enjoy his team winning a test match with the hate choking him up. :lol:

El Diablo

Post Whore
The ugly Australian is leading a life failed. Can't even enjoy his team winning a test match with the hate choking him up. :lol:

oh i enjoyed it

you and your mate Eddie didn't though :mrgreen:

another dark day in NZ cricket history :lol: