What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: Pakistan v New Zealand at Dubai Nov 24-28 2018

TheParraboy

Staff member
For those that seen it

Ross Taylors innings 49no from 53 balls last night intrigues me
was he just hitting Shah , or were the balls crap? Any chances given?

Bazal

Post Whore
For those that seen it

Ross Taylors innings 49no from 53 balls last night intrigues me
was he just hitting Shah , or were the balls crap? Any chances given?

I didn't see all of it although it sounds like it didn't last much longer than I did... Shah dragged a couple down and paid for it, but for the most part it was obviously a deliberate plan from Taylor.

Looked like he decided that if there was likely to be a ball with his name on it anyway he might as well attack and try and put the pressure back on Pakistan. His first shot was a slap out to midwicket off a decent ball. A few streaky shots but some very nice ones too

JJ

Immortal
Jeet Raval firmly loves a middling score. Absolutely refuses to go with the job.
I would like to see improvement, but don't have a huge issue with it...

But seriously, when long innings were needed, the one guy I didn't expect to be out reverse sweeping and then stumped was f**king Raval

Bazal

Post Whore
De BigMan will be in a tattoo parlour somewhere this evening for some new ink..."Property of Hasan Ali"

Bazal

Post Whore
What the shit was Ish Sodhi trying to do?

Bowled around his legs attempting a lap-sweep...and the ball hit off stump. Mental

JJ

Immortal
Colin has to be done now, even if Blundell has to play and Kane has to bowl. Poorly selected squad hurts now

1-1 is pretty good for us, but need to show more

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I really thought the Kiwis might give the Pakis a nudge but some of those batsman really did throw their wickets away, bit more starch needed