What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2Pac vs U2

Who is better?

• 2Pac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • U2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well most of the originals are alive and well on the net... :lol: And im pretty sure that has something to do with some of the changes. Maybe not all of them, but a lot of artists change thier albums around if they get leaked early. or bootlegged.

I hated what they did with "Breathin" That track was originally supposed to be called "Confessions" and it was a collabo between Pac & Bizzy Bone. I have the original and its amazing...but they decided to take all Bizzy's vocals off the track and put the Outlawz on it.

Until The End Of Time sucked ass. I dont own it. The only post humous albums i own are Makaveli & R U still down? Better Dayz is ok...i might download it. I'd never buy another one of his albums though.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Ressurection is pretty good but it does have a few songs that he has already released on the album.

Most of Tupacs songs are great throughout all his albums.

meltiger

First Grade
Dirk DIGgler said:
Well most of the originals are alive and well on the net... :lol: And im pretty sure that has something to do with some of the changes. Maybe not all of them, but a lot of artists change thier albums around if they get leaked early. or bootlegged.

I hated what they did with "Breathin" That track was originally supposed to be called "Confessions" and it was a collabo between Pac & Bizzy Bone. I have the original and its amazing...but they decided to take all Bizzy's vocals off the track and put the Outlawz on it.

Until The End Of Time sucked ass. I dont own it. The only post humous albums i own are Makaveli & R U still down? Better Dayz is ok...i might download it. I'd never buy another one of his albums though.

Agree on UTEOT, I though a few of the tracks were good, I used to love the first track till I found out the truth (Ballad), Lil Homiez is actually better than the OG (The Santana sample gets a bit much after a while) and Last Ones Left is great. Overall though it's definately the worst album put out in his name. I did think Better Dayz was a vast improvement on UTEOT though.

If you think of downloading BD make sure you download Still I Rise - That was a good post humous album.

You'll actually find that quite alot of the tracks haven't been leaked in any major fashion yet are still remixed - They are too cheap to pay for the OG samples and are using more poppy type samples than previous, that's what it comes down too, as no one can tell me the released version of UTEOT would have been better the way it was rather than the bootlegged version of the song no matter how heavilly bootlegged it was & what Quik did (As much as I love his work) to Words 2 My Firstborn was nothing short of criminal but done so they could put a club beat on it rather than the laid back sax that wails over the OG.

What you usually find though is when the albums are leaked on the net - The tracklists are changed, that mastered tracks aren't changed - ala Bad Azz and his first release on Snoop's label, the album was leaked a year before it was released and the tracks that survived the original bootlegging were not remixed, there was just some changes to the actual tracklist.

Latest posts