What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2Pac vs U2

Who is better?

• 2Pac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • U2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anonymous

Juniors
2Pac

Genre: Rap
First release: 1991 (2Pacalypse Now)

Key CD:
e771847607k.jpg

All Eyez on Me

Key Songs:
- How Do You Want It
- All Eyez On Me
- If I Die 2 Nite

U2

Genre: Rock
First release: 1980 (Boy)

Key CD:
f57431vp28f.jpg

War

Key Songs:
- Sunday Bloody Sunday
- Where The Streets Have No Name
- Beautiful Day

its as simple as this, u2 are very very very over rated. 2pac was never that big in the main stream until he died. but, if bono died would millions of people still go on about him faking his death 8 years after he died. i dont think so, so ill have to go with 2pac

meltiger

First Grade
pennywisealfie said:
its as simple as this, u2 are very very very over rated. 2pac was never that big in the main stream until he died. but, if bono died would millions of people still go on about him faking his death 8 years after he died. i dont think so, so ill have to go with 2pac

lol

Me Against The World - Released 1995 -#1 on the Billboard charts
All Eyez On Me - Released Feb 1996 - #1 on the billboard charts

Pac died Sept 1996 - So yes, not big at all in the mainstream :roll:

California Love was all over EVERYTHING, radio, video, Pac wasn't big mainstream until Me Against The World but he had made it before he passed away.

Anonymous

Juniors
2pacs key album should be Me against the world IMO. Most critics I've read would agree that it was the only really solid album he ever released, whereas the others such as All Eyez on Me were a bit patchy, despite some of their mainstream success. But I wouldn't know from a whole heap of personal experience, cos I can't really get into Pac and find him a little overrated :oops: