What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

Tiger5150

Bench
Robbo the "massive" tigers fan yesterday. Some bloke rings up and says "I see Fonua is back this week, where has he been, was he injured?". (He has had a broken arm.)

Robbo says "no he isnt injured, hasnt been on any injury lists, just hasnt been named". (HE HAS HAD A BROKEN ARM FFS.)

Robbo obviously does a little googling as he talks to old mate and comes back with "Fonua has a broken arm so he wont play for the rest of the year." HE IS PLAYING THIS WEEK!

Massive fan obviously

Robbo the "massive" tigers fan yesterday. Some bloke rings up and says "I see Fonua is back this week, where has he been, was he injured?". (He has had a broken arm.)

Robbo says "no he isnt injured, hasnt been on any injury lists, just hasnt been named". (HE HAS HAD A BROKEN ARM FFS.)

Robbo obviously does a little googling as he talks to old mate and comes back with "Fonua has a broken arm so he wont play for the rest of the year." HE IS PLAYING THIS WEEK!

Massive fan obviously

Robbo likes to play the token Westy because the Toff isnthere and Tunksy likes to pretend he's not a total f**king bogan.

Mr Saab

Referee
I heard that Fonua where has he been call. Robbo as clueless as f**king ever. Why he continues with this facade that he follows the Tigers is beyond me. He is all AFL and his employer GWS.
As for his carry on about being a "westie" just f**king drop it. The self deprecating angle is absurd. But then he is absurd.

Brutus

Referee
I heard that Fonua where has he been call. Robbo as clueless as f**king ever. Why he continues with this facade that he follows the Tigers is beyond me. He is all AFL and his employer GWS.
As for his carry on about being a "westie" just f**king drop it. The self deprecating angle is absurd. But then he is absurd.

Fully agree.

He couldn't give a shit about the Tigers, but plays it up big time and several dopey callers just fall for it.

He can't help himself when it comes to dropping AFL references into discussions at every opportunity.

Robbo is just there to fill the silence between Hughes bagging out the NRL hierarchy and and Tunks' pessimism and dad jokes.

no name

Coach
Robbo is just there to fill the silence between Hughes bagging out the NRL hierarchy and and Tunks' pessimism and dad jokes.
If it wasn’t so predictable, it’d be funny listening to Tunks ramble on about unsubstantiated figures that players are on.
His disdain for the amount that Origin players receive is also amusing.
As you say, Robbo just stops there from being silence. His comments of ‘Graham, Graham’ and ‘Pappsy’ are the most intelligent things that comes out of his mouth.

MilkShark

First Grade
The guys have turned into the biggest hypocrites ever since the dogs have had salary cap issues.

So many times in the past I heard callers ring in and talk about third party agreements and how unfair it is for the less financial teams. To which they get response of ''its not unfair, why should other clubs that are better managed be disadvantaged?''.

Well now the dogs are under salary cap pressure and letting players go, and nearly everyday I hear Graham ask ''why did the NRL allow the dogs to sign these players, they should have stepped in stopped them''.

Well Graham, are't you just the biggest hypocrite in town. Why should other clubs be disadvantaged just because your club isn't well manged?

Its becoming harder and harder to listen this show.

Brutus

Referee
I think I just heard the worst news bulletin ever.

Well done Monique Diaz. You have taken the Super Network News to even lower heights.

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
I did read a ad in the classifieds in yesterdays paper that they were after Cub reporters, perhaps they are attempting to lift their lowly standards, is Satien Weinstein still doing the news, don't listen these days.

taipan

Referee
I did read a ad in the classifieds in yesterdays paper that they were after Cub reporters, perhaps they are attempting to lift their lowly standards, is Satien Weinstein still doing the news, don't listen these days.

I think lion Cubs would do a better job of reporting and reading the news,than the dross offered up.
This station is so bleeding backward ,I almost waiting for some guy with a banjo to suddenly appear and stroke away.

eel01s

Bench
I think I just heard the worst news bulletin ever.

Well done Monique Diaz. You have taken the Super Network News to even lower heights.
Omg I heard that. She couldn't read the copy! Embarrassing for her and the station.