What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

Nealo 12

Bench
I think I just heard the worst news bulletin ever.

Well done Monique Diaz. You have taken the Super Network News to even lower heights.
yep heard this as well while flicking around on the way home from work , thought it was the work experience kid let loose in the studio.

Suitman

Post Whore
2SM has the worst news readers in the world. I seriously cannot believe how bad they are.
The two before this current one weren't any better.

Brutus

Referee
Why do they need so many news updates when the quality is so f**king bad?

Just have your bulletin on the hour and leave it at that.

Iafeta

Referee
Best call of the week. Dave on Wednesday. Rang in to ask the team what hope they gave the Tigers off claiming the title this year. They told him they were out, and he said he knew but thought maybe the NRL might give them a wildcard into the finals.

Then there was Craig I think on Tuesday. Who was absolutely so drunk off his face it wasn’t funny.

Life's Good

Coach
I think I just heard the worst news bulletin ever.

Well done Monique Diaz. You have taken the Super Network News to even lower heights.
I launched into uncontrollable laughter as she bumbled her way through. Wally Lewis did a better job on ch9 all those years ago despite suffering a seizure.

jack coburn

Juniors
It was deadset embarrassing. Could of read it better in braille. Hughes seems to of got on his high horse lately like hes opinion is the only one right. I know there not popular but the constant bitchin about the roosters just reeks of sour grapes cause the dogs paid 6 million for 5 players . Used to be one of my favs but sadly to much wanking going on amongst themselves

no name

Coach
I’ve said it in here before, these dudes just need to watch 30 minutes of Fox Sports News a day and they would increase their sporting iq 10 fold.

Robbo said today he hasn’t heard any rumours about Tapau to the Roosters despite the fact it has been heavily covered by a number of news outlets.

It’s like they go out of their way to not know anything about the subjects that people might discuss.

Mr Saab

Referee
When it comes to Rugby League knowledge Robertson would know about as much as a pot plant. He is there to push buttons and say jeepers or graham 543 times per show.

Iafeta

Referee
Just listened to Monique Diaz. She’s a special newsreader. I can only imagine she’s from a sex den run by Lawsy and its part of his contract she’s get a gig.

She can’t read. Every single sentence is a stutter. We apparently live in New Souf Wales. Flexible is now not in the English language. And the Roosters halfback is Cooper Crack.

She’s like a 6 year reading lines at school. She has no inflection to her. She’s monotone and reads like you are hearing a dot matrix printer. All a sprint without punctuation.

Worst news reader I have ever heard.

Haha Graeme Hughes very shitty today because the NRL hit the Bulldogs with a $250,000.

Cry me a river Hughes!

Then he had the hide to try and compare what the Bulldogs did to what Fifita & Dugan said about Rothfield.

Talk about butt hurt.

The amount of time they gave to some moron Bulldog supporters who could hardly string two words together was just embarrassing.

Just because it suited their agenda they were able to peddle their shyte. Any other supporter who rambled on and talked as aggressive as they did wouldn’t of lasted 10 seconds on the show.

Biased AF!

MilkShark

First Grade
Not even surprised the boys are sticking up for the dogs with the latest drama, they don't even hide their bias.

If it were the Sharks they would be tearing them to pieces.

The sooner the show gets some new people on there the better.

MilkShark

First Grade
The amount of time they gave to some moron Bulldog supporters who could hardly string two words together was just embarrassing.

Just because it suited their agenda they were able to peddle their shyte. Any other supporter who rambled on and talked as aggressive as they did wouldn’t of lasted 10 seconds on the show.

Biased AF!
Exactly, its suits their agenda.

On a side note, Tungst is the dumbest person in the world, I feel embarrassed for him.

Well done to a caller called Jonesy.

Gave it to them all with both barrels last night.

Told them do you think you’ve been on the wrong side of the ledger in the mad Monday debate after the individual fines, team fine & two players going to court for indecent behaviour?

Haha they couldn’t handle it.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
The new newsreader chick is so far out of her depth its sad.

Can't believe she hasn't been given the tap on the shoulder yet.

Brutus

Referee
Caller asked Gavin what he thought of the Tigers possibly signing Ryan Matterson from the Roosters.

Gavin tried to make out he knew who Matterson was, but it was plainly obvious he had no idea.

Latest posts