What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

Mr Saab

Referee
I find it highly bemusing that callers engage Gavin Robertson for his opinion on anything related to the Wests Tigers. He knows 2 fifths of 2 thirds of bugger all.

Mr Saab

Referee
So Robbo asks Gerard about taking the Broncos with the start vs The Dragons. That would pay about 1.10.
Special is Gavin.

Caller asked Gavin what he thought of the Tigers possibly signing Ryan Matterson from the Roosters.

Gavin tried to make out he knew who Matterson was, but it was plainly obvious he had no idea.

I remember tuning in that day. He said something along of the lines of not being sure about why Matterson was signed, and then by the end of the call was saying that he was going to be a great signing.

f**king clueless.

Generalzod

Immortal
Not even surprised the boys are sticking up for the dogs with the latest drama, they don't even hide their bias.

If it were the Sharks they would be tearing them to pieces.

The sooner the show gets some new people on there the better.

Personally i couldn't give a rats what the Bulldogs did on their mad Monday celebrations, But what I do care about is honest coverage of events, when the Sharks salary cap scandal happened these characters where making it out as the crime of the century they wanted to know everything, and Yet when comes to Bulldogs nothing to see here.

MilkShark

First Grade
Personally i couldn't give a rats what the Bulldogs did on their mad Monday celebrations, But what I do care about is honest coverage of events, when the Sharks salary cap scandal happened these characters where making it out as the crime of the century they wanted to know everything, and Yet when comes to Bulldogs nothing to see here.
Exactly my thoughts to a tee.

Tiger5150

Bench

Its getting old now, but it hasnt been that long since Graham wanted to "set the record straight" regarding Coffs Harbour.

taipan

Referee
Its a tad disappointing they seemed to have got a new newsreader in that can actual read the stories rather professionally.

Damn pity.The new newsreader won't last long at that station.Professionalism and boganism are poles apart.
Sloth should take the gig,and pay him in VB slabs.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Didn't Steve Morris won it first...

As far as I know Laurie was always considered the first winner (1980) but this year at the Dally Ms they back dated it to give it to Morris for 1979 who did win it but that year for whatever reason it wasn’t celebrated in its current format and Morris was pretty much not recognised.

So yes technically Morris did win it first and is just getting what he rightfully deserves and Laurie is carrying on like a merkin rash.

TonyT6

Bench
Please tell me someone heard “Anne”
today around 6:30pm who rang to talk about her recent knee ops?

I missed the start of it but by god it was the lowest of the lows, which considering some of the regulars is no mean feat.

YoHadrian

Juniors
Please tell me someone heard “Anne”
today around 6:30pm who rang to talk about her recent knee ops?

I missed the start of it but by god it was the lowest of the lows, which considering some of the regulars is no mean feat.

Some of those callers they get so matey wiith it's cringeworthy. I'd be less embarassed watching two ugly strangers in an intimate moment, I seriously have to swtich stations sometimes.

Latest posts