What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

Brutus

Referee
It was bankstown bulls not sports. I have a close relative that plays in the team. Their first player was sent off for running 20 meters and throwing two punches in a push and shove that had nothing to do with him.

Their 2nd player was initially binned for a late high shot on the bulls kicker. It happens to be Coleman's son. After he was binned, he supposedly turned to the ref and called him a f**king Mediterranean Descendant. The ref then sent him off.

I have been told the penalty count was in fact 10-5 and not 15-2 like tunks is stating.

There was also a former team mate of tunks there, that was carrying on like like a f**kwit, Egging tunks on.

Another former team mate of tunks was also there, and he was bewildered by the way tunks was carrying on.

I am yet to watch the video, so obviously haven't formed an opinion of my own.

Interesting times.

Peter C

Juniors
A woman by the name of Lexi, who was at the game, rang up and said that she heard Tunks call the ref a f**cking Mediterranean Descendant, he was adament he didn't and said that it was a lie.
Tunks said that he has many players of different nationalities so he would hardly be called a racist, Lexi said that she heard his players say "let's give it to the f**king lebbos".

IFR33K

Coach
A woman by the name of Lexi, who was at the game, rang up and said that she heard Tunks call the ref a f**cking Mediterranean Descendant, he was adament he didn't and said that it was a lie.
Tunks said that he has many players of different nationalities so he would hardly be called a racist, Lexi said that she heard his players say "let's give it to the f**king lebbos".

Yes I heard this from my relative. Who knows what happened.

Mr Saab

Referee
If it is on tape then it will clear up alot of things. Interesting to know who the former team mate of Tunks who was "egging" him on

innsaneink

Referee
My young blokes team played Tunks' team last year.
Theyre very good, they look like theyre coached properly, to learn how to win by playing good footy, not by any means at all like some coaches can do.
We had no dramas

Brutus

Referee
Did anyone hear the first hour of yesterday' s talkin sport? It was tard after tard after tard. The standard of calls was utterly woeful and graeme sounded like he wanted to leave the studio there and then. I don't know if the standard improved because i couldn 't take it anymore and turned it off.

btw, craig's still alive.

Mr Saab

Referee
I listened to the last 30 mins and it didn't get much better . someon said hodkinson should have been in the team

W.Smith

Juniors
Did anyone hear the first hour of yesterday' s talkin sport? It was tard after tard after tard. The standard of calls was utterly woeful and graeme sounded like he wanted to leave the studio there and then. I don't know if the standard improved because i couldn 't take it anymore and turned it off.

btw, craig's still alive.

Yesterday was BRUTAL !!! - i thought of this thread when i heard Craig ring in Lol

Papsmear was at his Fekkwittest yesty, i cant stand his smarmy shit, and all the rubbish and snide comments he makes !

Robbo is back Monday :x

innsaneink

Referee
Adrian got up pappy again last week, pappys best reply was "blah blah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blah"

LMAO

Brutus

Referee
I didn't mind Papworth a while back, but I agree that he's a smartarse who thinks his shit doesn't stink.

Adrian absolutely owns Papworth and Heaps.

And Saab, i did hear that caller who wanted Hodkinson in the Blues. He also couldn't work out why NSW didn't pick Cherry-Evans. I don't why some of these f**kwits bother ringing up when they clearly have NFI.

Last edited:

Peter C

Juniors
How about the tool that rang up to say that Robbie Farrer should go to half, when they asked him who will play hooker?, he said " I dunno". WTF

Mr Saab

Referee
Papsmear is clueless. He wants everyone to have a lovefest and not criticise anyone or anything.He cant handle anyone talking bad of Pearce.
He is soft.
The show would have been better with Geyer and Tunks....but we all know Geyer left. At least they call it how it is. Papsmear is just another Robbo and thats sad for radio

Brutus

Referee
Pearce was a disgrace in the clutch moments tonight.

NSW deserve to be losing series after series with this average player at No.7.