What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

innsaneink

Referee
Adrian should go by the name of 'splinter'
Got under heaps skin again, oh so easily...was hilarious even tunksy was laughing.
Hughes is such a muppet

W.Smith

Juniors
i think Graeme maybe tiring of Phil from Dubbo too, cut him off pretty rude yesty when Phil brung up the Jennings/Tate play from last weeks Origin Lol

Brutus

Referee
What was Adrian talking about today?

He scoffed at Graeme's suggestion that Wayne Bennett could have coached the Dogs had their board given the green light.

Adrian said Bennett would have never gone to the Dogs because they didn't have enough internationals on their books for Bennett's liking (obviously referring to Bennett being used to coaching sides stacked with rep stars).

Graeme absolutely lost the plot and Tunksy was laughing his head off. Tunksy loves Adrian getting on Graeme's nerves.

redvscotty

First Grade
I thikn every one does. Graeme blows a valve every time and for the most seemingly inane shit.

Adrian last week asked how Kasiano would go against Slipper from Union and Graeme went off about two different scrums and how you could never compare.

From memory all Adrian was asking was how they would go running into each other in a tackle?

Mr Saab

Referee
And yet Graham will listen to Kurt rabble on about f**king horses and hear his name said 18 times i counted 18 time last night in 4 mins).

Whenever Graham is questioned by Adrian or Bass, Hughes will lose the plot

W.Smith

Juniors
Pappsmear got all cut at Adrian last week too when Adrian asked how some Rugby prop could be an international anything, Pap sez "Oh, know a bit about playing Rugby Prop do you Adrian" - then Heaps hadda sook and they brushed him and made jokes about Adrian later on

heard Slats cut Bas off on Origin 2 morning when Bas questioned Ricky Stuart as a coach Lol - was so funny listening to short sort crack it with his NSW "passion" "Loyalty" and "respect"

Brutus

Referee
Bass pissed TK off really bad a couple of months ago as well. I thought TK was going to put a life ban on him.

innsaneink

Referee
Pappsmear got all cut at Adrian last week too when Adrian asked how some Rugby prop could be an international anything, Pap sez "Oh, know a bit about playing Rugby Prop do you Adrian" - then Heaps hadda sook and they brushed him and made jokes about Adrian later on

heard Slats cut Bas off on Origin 2 morning when Bas questioned Ricky Stuart as a coach Lol - was so funny listening to short sort crack it with his NSW "passion" "Loyalty" and "respect"
Yeh heard that....it happens often....then the suck ups get on and bag splinter and heeps and pappy laugh and feel justified and bag him some more, safe in the knowledge he has no comeback coz theyve cut him off, but they can keep going....its so juvenile and immature its funny
They know he makes that show coz they continue to take his calls, what they dont seem to know is he makes them look like utter fools.

innsaneink

Referee
Tourist who cried tuk-tuk rape lie is Tunks' girl

• Zoe Nauman and Phil Rothfield

332413-peter-tunks.jpg

Peter Tunks with his daughter Stevie in 2006 Source: The Sunday Telegraph

THE Sydney woman sentenced to 15 days in a Thai prison for lying about being raped is the daughter of Australian rugby league great, Peter Tunks.

Stevie Rochelle Bamford, 20, was found guilty of making false rape claims against a local taxi driver at Phuket Provincial Court earlier this month. She is due to be admitted to Bang Jo detention centre.
Speaking for the first time about the ordeal, Tunks, who played for the Rabbitohs, Bulldogs and Panthers, said the entire family was extremely concerned about his daughter's welfare and wanted her back on Australian soil.
"It's obviously been a worrying time but we're hopeful to have her back home safely as soon as possible," the former Kangaroo prop told The Sunday Telegraph.
Tunks, 53, who hosts 2SM's drivetime show Talkin' Sports, said he had been in daily contact with his daughter's lawyer as well as the Australian consulate.

"The staff at the consulate have been very good in helping her. I can't say too much more because she is due back in court soon," he said.
Bamford, from Maroubra, told Thai police on June 10 she had been raped by a tuk-tuk driver while coming home after being separated from her boyfriend after a night out while holidaying in Phuket.
Phuket Provincial Court heard Bamford kept up the charade to Thai police for two days, telling them she said she was taking a taxi back to her resort when the taxi driver picked up two other men.
She alleged he then drove to a secluded area and assaulted her while two other men held her down before stealing her passport and cash.
She finally confessed she had lied because she didn't want her boyfriend to be mad at her for getting home late.
Taking into account Bamford's age and the good relations between Thailand and Australia, the usual sentence of lying to police for one month was cut to 15 days.
She has been granted bail of 50,000 baht ($1560.50) and sources say she has been allowed to holiday on Krabi before she starts her sentence.
The court document stated: "Such a lie could have had a serious effect on Phuket's tourism industry. The sentence was to set an example."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ie-is-tunks-girl/story-e6freuy9-1226406343177

W.Smith

Juniors
so he isnt gay after all

:D

i could be wrong but im sure Tunks was married or engaged to a Penthouse Pet or Playboy model at one stage back in the 80's, real sxy blonde she was iirc, dunno if she is the Mum of this Kid in Phuket

what about the loyalty of Suuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeee yesty ?

"Hi guys, i dont think St George will win another game this year" - i wanted to grab a phone bang it against my head and tell her to f**k off then !!!

will be interesting to hear what the boys have to say about the Knights after the pizzling they gave Balmain last night when Tunksy and Heaps gave the Bennyboys no hope, good to see one of Tunksy's favourite targets Darius have a good game too

Heaps was short n sweet with Phil again yesty Lol, i swear he is sick of old Wheels from Dubbo

he give Adrian the brush yesty too which i found amusing coz Ade just started going on with his usual gibber, i mean seriously Adrian must laugh his ass off when he hangs up knowing he just talks the same stuff day in day out and they keep taking his calls Lol

Big Shane has gone quiet on the GWS front too 'eh ? - esopecially after their 80 point loss against Melbourne on Satdy so he took to the Bulldogs supporters who had every right to brag a little after Sundays big win over Shanes Storm

had to laugh last night too at the bloke who just kept talking over the top of Tunksy yesty too, dunno if he couldnt hear the boys trying to give their opinion or not but this bloke just kept droning on and i was lmao

Last edited:

Mr Saab

Referee
Graeme never says hello to Phil from Dubbo...hardly ever talks to him either.
But Hughes will sit on the phone with Kurt the horse racing gimp for 5-6 mins talking shyte that bores listeners to death

innsaneink

Referee
Yeh just caught that myself....looking at sportingpulse they faced Bankstown Sports yesterday, apparently they (tunks team) were leading 20-10 when he called them from the field, he could see things were going to get out of control.

We had a similar thing last year during a visit to canterbury district, wont mention the club as its done and dusted, but we had three sent off, a penalty count of something like 12-2....at their home ground their supporters encouraging them to ''smash #12 " etc etc....it was a full on game, both teams probably playing not in the spirit but us as a team from another district got hammered on the scoreline, penalty count and judicary where in total I think we lost three guy for 12 or 13 weeks (6 weeks, 3 & 3 or 4)

Brutus

Referee
Apparently the referee was the brother of the Bankstown Sports coach.
No wonder Tunksy was shitty.

IFR33K

Coach
Apparently the referee was the brother of the Bankstown Sports coach.
No wonder Tunksy was shitty.

It was bankstown bulls not sports. I have a close relative that plays in the team. Their first player was sent off for running 20 meters and throwing two punches in a push and shove that had nothing to do with him.

Their 2nd player was initially binned for a late high shot on the bulls kicker. It happens to be Coleman's son. After he was binned, he supposedly turned to the ref and called him a f**king Mediterranean Descendant. The ref then sent him off.

I have been told the penalty count was in fact 10-5 and not 15-2 like tunks is stating.

There was also a former team mate of tunks there, that was carrying on like like a f**kwit, Egging tunks on.

Another former team mate of tunks was also there, and he was bewildered by the way tunks was carrying on.

I am yet to watch the video, so obviously haven't formed an opinion of my own.