What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

ironhorse

Juniors
Graeme is a disgrace with the amount of games he doesn't watch. All gavin watches is the wests tigers highlights on the news.Robertson has no interest in rugby league whatsoever.

Thank god for Tunks who watches all games and attends many live at the ground.

haha this is so true ...Hughes doesn't watch anything ,any of the games or the various footy shows , its hilarious ......good to see he watched the first origin ,and probably only then because it was an event at taste of tuscany !

Brutus

Referee
David the soccer tool from the Gold Coast all of sudden thinks the sun shines out of the Gold Coast Suns and AFL's arse. Tries to engage Robertson into a conversation about some nuffy AFL game from Melbourne every Monday.

Speaking of Robertson, "the winger...er what's his name... should have kept his feet in the air and it would have been a try".

It's Dylan Farrell and he played in the centres Robertson. Please don't bother even commenting on anything to do with rugby league. Just press the buttons and shut up.

Mr Saab

Referee
Speaking of Robertson, "the winger...er what's his name... should have kept his feet in the air and it would have been a try".

It's Dylan Farrell and he played in the centres Robertson. Please don't bother even commenting on anything to do with rugby league. Just press the buttons and shut up.

Robertson stating the obvious. You should watch him on sportsline at 1030 on Skynews....makes you want to smash the TV with the closest object available.

W.Smith

Juniors
Robertson stating the obvious. You should watch him on sportsline at 1030 on Skynews....makes you want to smash the TV with the closest object available.

me too !

when he speaks on the radio i also fire up and must look like a lunatic driving alone looking down at the radio yelling "f**k off Robertson" whenever he talks about anything and usually the same with Papsmear

but 'its okay to fail Gav'

i havent listened to the show this week but in yestys Herald the Talkin Sport's God of Journalism Roy Masters wrote a pretty cool scathing yarn on GWS and i wondered if Robbo or Greame had sed anything about it ?

I find Masters pretty boring and rarely get past his first paragraph but this story was pretty spot on imo

It doesnt surprise me that Graeme is an ubermark for Masters but now he lives in Melbourne his yarns usually are on the esoterics of the game - with the TV rights being a favourite hobby horse of his atm - and he tends to focus on the business and demographs around the game rather than insider/on the field stuff and i also find he seems to try to write above the fans heads and as i sed earlier i just find Masters a boring read and im usually out of his column by the first paragraph

Last edited:
me too !

when he speaks on the radio i also fire up and must look like a lunatic driving alone looking down at the radio yelling "f**k off Robertson" whenever he talks about anything and usually the same with Papsmear

but 'its okay to fail Gav'

i havent listened to the show this week but in yestys Herald the Talkin Sport's God of Journalism Roy Masters wrote a pretty cool scathing yarn on GWS and i wondered if Robbo or Greame had sed anything about it ?

I find Masters pretty boring and rarely get past his first paragraph but this story was pretty spot on imo

It doesnt surprise me that Graeme is an ubermark for Masters but now he lives in Melbourne his yarns usually are on the esoterics of the game - with the TV rights being a favourite hobby horse of his atm - and he tends to focus on the business and demographs around the game rather than insider/on the field stuff and i also find he seems to try to write above the fans heads and as i sed earlier i just find Masters a boring read and im usually out of his column by the first paragraph

lol me too

Mr Saab

Referee
And then that moron-sounding Sue the Dragon supporter thought he meant Steve Price the Dragons coach. lol

She is 3 eggs short of a dozen that Sue.

What about all the suckup callers saying that Graham should run for the CEO of the NRL. It scares me what type of people we have in our community who would call and suggest such a thing.

Peter C

Juniors
She is 3 eggs short of a dozen that Sue.

What about all the suckup callers saying that Graham should run for the CEO of the NRL. It scares me what type of people we have in our community who would call and suggest such a thing.

Graham's been waiting for that call from the NRL for the past 12 years, for a job offer.
A little bit like waiting for Harold Holt.

Brutus

Referee
Did I hear correctly?? Did Graeme say that Robertson tool is overseas for 2 weeks and won't be on the show???

If so...happy days!!!

drago brelli

Bench
When the NRL pick up the 1.2 bil for the rights I would love to see Phil and Darren get their own hard hitting breaking news style up beat talk back sports program. Could this work, guys.

redvscotty

First Grade
You could get that mumbler (Craig I think?) to do the news articles every half hour.

"I say Sue, did you see on page 57 of the Sydney Morning Herald this morning Sam Perrett was going to sign with the Roosters but has now been denied by his club board? What do you think Sue, I think it's an outrage. Who do they think they are? Next up Sue is page 63 of the Sydney Telegraph, junior clubs are in crisis Sue. Back to you Sue."

Last edited:

Mr Saab

Referee
You cant forget Jahnelle....the queen of double speak.
"how are you guys.....thats good thats good"