What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM: Souths to sign Craig Wing

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
6 or 7, no doubt about that. Isaac Luke will be the number one choice dummy-half by seasons end, and it won't be a moment too soon.

Moffo

Referee
souths should play him at halfback...i still think he can play for nsw again at halfback

badav

Bench
Craig Wing will be a great signing for souths. They lack punch out of dummy half and their halves are awful. Wing is a great player.

yobbo84

Coach
S.S.T.I.D said:
I don't believe he deserves the honour of wearing our shirt, but I am in the minority amongst Souths fans that is for sure.

I agree with you however I don't think South Sydney as a football team are in any position to be picky. Especially in positions that are our downfall. For the record, if he comes I'd definately want him at 5/8. He should've never moved from there.

sydraider

First Grade
Craig wing won a comp at no.7 granted he had fittler outside him, still I think 02 was his best ever season.

D

Deleted member 10972

His 03 & 04 was better than 02, he is getting phased out though in the modern game. He is a great runner & tackler behind a powerful pack, but he has no creativity or skill, he is an athlete, not a footballer.

yobbo84

Coach
sydraider said:
Craig wing won a comp at no.7 granted he had fittler outside him, still I think 02 was his best ever season.

He was great in '02 but better in '99.

Latest posts