What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM: Souths to sign Craig Wing

Sugar

Bench
Dogaholic said:
Well with South's looking to gain support in homosexual circles it is quite fitting that they sign a transvestite in Craig Wing.
So when are you goin to start supporting

Dogaholic

First Grade
Bumble said:
Funnay-People_Think.jpg

I'm sure if the photo was taken from the other side of the room you would find at least 1 person there.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Dogaholic said:
I'm sure if the photo was taken from the other side of the room you would find at least 1 person there.

No because the guy taking the photo would still be on the other side of the camera

Mal Meninga

Bench
Bumble said:
You guys do know Beale was part of a Souths development program before Union poached him?
Heaps of cases like Beale where they played League before a GPS/CAS heavyweight gave them free education in return for playing footy. From there they get locked into a Waratah/Brumbies/Reds deal....

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
if it is craig wing that is one great buy as he is so good at darting out of dummy half and can play half back.
really good player

LESStar58

Referee
Penance said:
If souths do get him, i wonder where they would play him?

or

Halfback.

Remember reading something in RLW in the Mole's colum and that Wing would be moving to a club where he can play in the #7.

With Williams told to look elsewhere in 2008 smart money says Wing back to Souths.

Yosh

Coach
So what is it offical? Is Wing back at Souths? Did they sign Gower as well?

Penance

Juniors
Yosh said:
So what is it offical? Is Wing back at Souths? Did they sign Gower as well?
85% of this thread was people discussing who it could be souths are after

It is confirmed its wing.

Yosh

Coach
Penance said:
85% of this thread was people discussing who it could be souths are after

It is confirmed its souths.

Is your post a joke or did you make an error in typing that? Seems a little weird and I dont understand what you are trying to say...:crazy:

Latest posts