What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1 Cowboys

hitman82

Bench
Just cos Browns leaving i dont think he should be dropped for that reason, if we are no chance for the 8 then blood someone maybe.

2nd row is his position not centre or hooker, Godinet would offer options and variation off the bench

I wouldn't drop him Just for that reason. Moreso it's a contributing factor. I don't think he offers anything the rest of our second rowers can't provide. Plus ideally I'd like to see a bench hooker used. for short bursts.

jamaman

Juniors
I'd be playing Godinet or Mara (when fit) off the bench instead of Brown. We don't need Brown in the second row, we sure as HELL don't need him at dummy half, and I'd rather be using someone who is going to remain with the club.

Godinet is like Friend...Brown is too slow

Blair

Coach
I was worried Feleti would suffer from a bit of Krisnan withdrawal, but no, he's come out and played his second blinder in three games.

Can he do two in a row? He has to really.

beefstew

Juniors
Godinet is like Friend...Brown is too slow

The only thing that Godinet and Friend have in common is their height. Godinet is injury cover for the halves at best, and until he beefs up
like Hohaia and learns to tackle, he'll never be anything more than a liability at hooker.

Brando

Juniors
Yeah there are a lot of guys playing the boring game.

Maybe we need some MORE boring players! The two best teams in the comp are BORING as! They do the basic (boring) stuff and they do it well and then wait for their oppositions to capitulate then bang, they strike.
I love the Warriors dynamic play though but then I also want a GF win.
So conflicted!

vvvrulz

Coach
What is this talk of a 'boring' game!?

For once we have four or five genuine attacking weapons and are constantly putting points on the board. Our defense is awful and thats where our problem is.

jamaman

Juniors
The only thing that Godinet and Friend have in common is their height. Godinet is injury cover for the halves at best, and until he beefs up
like Hohaia and learns to tackle, he'll never be anything more than a liability at hooker.

whats Browns tackle count?

hitman82

Bench
I was worried Feleti would suffer from a bit of Krisnan withdrawal, but no, he's come out and played his second blinder in three games.

Can he do two in a row? He has to really.

Hard. It was awesome seeing him revving up and busting the line for a change. We definitely need Feleti to fire if we are a hope of making the finals.

Rich102

Staff member
Mateo 54
Matulino 24
Friend 18
Lousi 11
Johnson 8
Hurrell 2
Packer 2
Brown 1

19 voted.

tangalife

Juniors

the games i've seen Godinet KNOWS how to tackle its just his size lets him down

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
3 Mateo
2 Matulino
1 Benry

I too think that everyone is being a bit harsh on Lewi.
He had a good game on Saturday, from what I saw from the stands, he certainly didnt draw negative attention to himself. Thought he actually had his best game at hooker for us

beefstew

Juniors
Maybe we need some MORE boring players! The two best teams in the comp are BORING as! They do the basic (boring) stuff and they do it well and then wait for their oppositions to capitulate then bang, they strike.
I love the Warriors dynamic play though but then I also want a GF win.
So conflicted!

I wouldn't say boring, more like players that can do the basics well, under pressure for extended periods. Unfortunately that is something that takes
experience, and we happen to have a very young inexperienced team....oh and one veteran who cannot do the basics well, under pressure for any
real length of time.