What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3, 2, 1 Player Votes Raiders v Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
3. Wiki
2. Boogs
1. Croker

And for anyone who is thinking of criticising my votes, don't bother. Boogs was the most dangerous player we had out there today, even though he dropped a few balls.

paulquinn49

Bench
Croker 3 points

Boogs 2 points

Wiki 1 point

For an efford award...Weyman. He is one tough bastard. didnt spend long on the field. But got hammered, got up and kept going as long as he could. A real shame we have lost him for the season

greeneyed

First Grade
If Bulgarelli comes up with a point this week... that'll do me!

We need some "realists" making some player votes! :) :)

paulquinn49

Bench
greeneyed said:

I am the original realist. But the guy gave his all and like all players he made a couple of mistakes. He made a couple of line breaks aswell. your 1 point to shif farce was critisised when we all know he hasnt run hard for a good 6 weeks and hasnt caught a bomb for a good month

greeneyed

First Grade
I thought Schif did remarkably given all the pressure rained down on him as a direct result of some of the ridiculous play of those in front of him, in particular, the amount of dropped ball, stupid passes and missed tackles.

paulquinn49 said:
greeneyed said:

I am the original realist. But the guy gave his all and like all players he made a couple of mistakes. He made a couple of line breaks aswell. your 1 point to shif farce was critisised when we all know he hasnt run hard for a good 6 weeks and hasnt caught a bomb for a good month

Couldn't agree more.

Some people here will never like Boogs, no matter if he plays well or not. And Schif has been going downhill for a while IMO, and he was lucky that the try after half-time was disallowed.

Raider Azz

Bench
greeneyed said:

If you were a "realist", then you would recognise a player when they played well, no matter how much you dislike them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts